Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to cope: climb up cranes

Best way to rope​

A:I'm a bitch and afraid of heights
B:I'd rather not die because my clumsy ass fell off.
C:How the fuck do you get on a active construction site and climb up a crane without the cops being called?

Why use energy to climb up and down that crane if there’s no pussy up there, I’m a fatcel, not a athletecel

A:I'm a bitch and afraid of heights
B:I'd rather not die because my clumsy ass fell off.
C:How the fuck do you get on a active construction site and climb up a crane without the cops being called?
he said " noone bothers looking up", i know its fucking weird, the security at constructions sights seems non-existent and that's a really big issue because messing with stuff at a construction sight is a big nono, you can cause misalignments, break stuff, steal stuff, I have a course in architecture i know this shit

my hands get sweaty just watching this

he said " noone bothers looking up", i know its fucking weird, the security at constructions sights seems non-existent and that's a really big issue because messing with stuff at a construction sight is a big nono, you can cause misalignments, break stuff, steal stuff, I have a course in architecture i know this shit
This nigga climbed up the entire Shanghai Tower and didn’t get stopped once
View: https://youtu.be/gLDYtH1RH-U

Sigma rule: Climb up a crane, then jump off of it

I've thought about Urban climbing before. I'm feeling a bit Sui so I will try it out.