Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to get even with curry gas station owner

B

BertStanton

Officer
★★★★★
Long story very badly treated by this shit skin filth any non violent suggestions?

I would have thought he'd been punished enough for being a walking, talking stereotype of the subhuman curry... :feelswhat:

But I recommend calling the health office for a surprise hygiene check! :feelsEhh:

I thought about panhandling all his customers putting gas in their car and at the entrance
btw I'd donate the proceeds to the homeless I just want to fuck with this guy because he is a major arrogant jerk

run in the gas station store and destroy shit

I live in San Francisco so shiting in stores and destroying stuff is part of being in business I though about standing outside with a sign saying he molested my son( I don't have a son) but that is bearing false witness and I may feel guilty afterward if I do that

You can’t do anything bro. Currys are unmoggable. Accept your position in life and get ovER it.

No, Germany will not stand for this

No, Germany will not stand for this
894AF1EC DD53 4995 917B 6AF0796117F8

Just Open a gas station across the street with lower prices bro

smoke a cigarette (in home)