Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumbass houseowner kinda ruined my birthday, I've been feeling way down since.

N

Nature&Whitepilled

Banned
-
Backstory: Yesterday me and some family members temporarily moved into a house that is basically just a construction&renovation site filled with tons of dust & stuff. I spent 30 minutes in the evening removing a bunch of the dusty tools&garbage from the sleeping room cause the house owner was too lazy to do it, and then did some cleaning afterwards. The agreement was that my mom would work 4-5 hours a day while I would be with my younger sibling.

At about 12:00 the house owner wanted to have a talk with me (while my mom was in the same room) cause a foid worker had walked past the sleeping room and seen me resting (the room has no door), the foid worker got upset and threatened to quit.

He insultingly talked about how I can't be treated better than the others and that I also will be forced to work. He rambled about the fact that the workers will think that he and my mom are having sex if I don't work. He also tried to treat me like I'm slow by explaing that it's a work place and that to get food & shelter I should have to work for it, even do that wasn't the agreement. He accused me of sleeping the entire day, I responded by saying that I woke up 08:00 AM, his response to that was "That's your viewpoint, I have my own which I'm explaining rn".

He also tried to make it a big deal that I had drank 1.5 liters of cheap wine during the evening/night even do the wine was bought to us from him.

Anyway it's my 20th birthday and I've been feeling kinda angry and annoyed the entire day. There's 1.5 liters of wine left, I will drink it up during the evening even do Him and my mom really don't want me to. fuck what he thinks, he can't do anything about it.

Anyway from tomorrow until the 25 I will be forced to work, after that we will be straight out of this shithole.

Landlords should have their rights taken away when will come the great marxist-rodgerist revolution and the expropriations that would follow.

And happy birthday :feelsLightsaber:

Should’ve told that fucker to watch his mouth. As an incel people naturally won’t respect you unless you demand it.

I suppose it's late but happy birthday.