Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best workouts for fatasses that are starting to exercises

Incedel

Incedel

The Ghost of Gaza
★★
What are the best ways to lose weight as a fatty that just started working out yesterday, I am already trying to cut goysyrup out of my diet but what excercises are best for some that is obese, cardio, weight lifting (what kind of weight lifting)

jogging is a good exercise if you wanna lose weight quickly.

Stop eating shit you fat bastard and lift heavy objects

Dont do any exercise especially squats, you will fuck up your knees.

Go walk or swim and stop eating.

Dont do any exercise especially squats, you will fuck up your knees.

Go walk or swim and stop eating.
high IQ

but id say weight training is the way to go , eating at maintenance , high protein and cardio like swimming (its kind on the joints compared to running for example)

I really want to know what payton gendron did to lose so much fat and go from 3.5/10 to 6.5/10, that is just out of curiosity because I have twig genetics. I recommend running. Don't do cringe shit like abdominal exercises.

high IQ

but id say weight training is the way to go , eating at maintenance , high protein and cardio like swimming (its kind on the joints compared to running for example)
Running is fine for joints if you do everything correctly. Don't fall for joo propaganda.

Running is fine for joints if you do everything correctly. Don't fall for joo propaganda.
not compared to swimming and more than that - if you do HIIT , which you should do if you fat

Stop eating shit you fat bastard and lift heavy objects
Heh man I'm quitting now I gotta learn how to cook cause all the stuff my mom makes is fatty as fuck, never eat ethnic cuisine
check out Mulligainz on jewtube, helps you lose fat without making your life miserable by eating like a fucking rabbit
will do
high IQ

Based, I hate running so swimming mogs for cardio work out

Heh man I'm quitting now I gotta learn how to cook cause all the stuff my mom makes is fatty as fuck, never eat ethnic cuisine

will do

Based, I hate running so swimming mogs for cardio work out
where you from ethnic brocel?

I'm currently doing butt workout. Check my last thread if you want to.

jogging is a good exercise if you wanna lose weight quickly.
True. However, if he's already overweight/obese, running can put a lot of stress on his joints. I think he'd be better off walking on a high incline.

Just eat in a caloric deficit for a while. It's much easier to not take in calories than it is to burn them

If you are not trying to put on muscle I would not reccomend training, I don't work up a sweat that way and burn off alot of calories and it makes you hungry so you will eat more.

Unironically walking, if you are fat it will not fuck your joints like jogging or walking, walking UP A HILL is advice you will not see about walking too. Walking also burns calories but does not make you hungry.

Then eat foods with few calories, fruits and veggies generally.
Try brushing your teeth through the day or having something minty, you will not want to eat with this mint feeling in your mouth.
Drink water ONLY, everything else has calories.

Learn to cook, fast food is calories galore.

You can workout all you want and yes that is important but what is also equally important is watching what you eat. If you are eating like a pig everytime you finish working out then you have potentially wasted all that time for nothing. You may have also gained even mroe weight because after doing exercises you will be hungry and might eat even more than usual

I think in my opinion at least its some sort of misconception that you need a diet or a workout to lose weight.

You will need to workout for muscle purposes.

A diet can assist gaining or losing mass but is not necesarry

It's literally just calories in calories out

These kids did not workout or follow some diet, they simply just did not eat

What are the best ways to lose weight as a fatty that just started working out yesterday, I am already trying to cut goysyrup out of my diet but what excercises are best for some that is obese, cardio, weight lifting (what kind of weight lifting)
Do these exercises given in the videos in sequence

No chads or stacies doing extreme nigger shit just an incel tier pajeet keepinh his health in check

Unironically running and lifting weights.

Run one day, lift the next.

Condition yourself until you can do both in one day

Also hot yoga if you got $$

Get on the stair master fatty

If you're fat you just need to walk. For lifting, just do the big 3. Bench, deadlift, squat.

I bought a fitness treadmill for me. The best thing that I did.