Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Businesses that hire niggers are destined to fail

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Jfl nigger sheboon employees are so consistently rude to me... For no damn reason. They are so stupid and get agitated so easily. Its clear to me that hard work seems to make their head hurt because they're lazy and stupid as fuck.

Also I notice that when a place has a lot of black employees the place runs inefficiently and gets low reviews.

During the pandemic when businesses were struggling to find employees, I saw a ton of black people working at registers and at restaurants which they weren't there before as I remembered. I would get missing items constantly. This meant that businesses in the past pre pandemic regularly discriminated against hiring black employees because of known issues and experiences with them. Aka they work inefficiently, work minimally, are rude to customers, late for work, etc...

Anyways to me this is undeniable. If there is low key mass discrimination going on against hiring blacks, just something that business owners collectively do without people calling them out for it, then its plausible that this discrimination goes on in other areas as well in life such as housing, schools, dating, etc... Real time undeniable discrimination going on across society that goes on but few are willing to talk about it or admit it (in fear of being accused of racism).

Last edited:
Black people are terrible workers. Like 99%, every once in a while there will be one who shows up on time and gives a fuck about their job

Imagine a black dentist