Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beta orbiters are so goddamn pathetic

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Pure gold from MGTOW's subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7qwvj3/the_cuck_bodyguards/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Each week, I go to a social event at the local pub. There is normally another group of four who go; one incredibly hot young woman, and three beta orbiters. These guys look like video gamers who have yet to hear of sunlight. They are very pale, peppered with acne, and are either thin and scrawny, or obese. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last week, the four of them were playing snooker. I struck up a conversation with them, and they seemed to be friendly. However, when I started talking to the girl, the guys immediately seemed defensive. One of them even moved the Pool Cue close to his body, and brandished it in front of him like a weapon. At this motion, I felt sad for these guys. They all looked so miserable at not being able to get a lay from this girl, yet were willing to defend her at all costs. These loyal cucks were the authors of their own misery. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Go Your Own Way, and avoid being womens' bodyguard."[/font]

nothing wrong with being pale. leatherskincels boutta be crying when they look 50 at 28

God those kinds of dudes are pathetic.

You browse cuckit a lot.

rafaelvicuna3 said:
Pure gold from MGTOW's subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/comments/7qwvj3/the_cuck_bodyguards/

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"Each week, I go to a social event at the local pub. There is normally another group of four who go; one incredibly hot young woman, and three beta orbiters. These guys look like video gamers who have yet to hear of sunlight. They are very pale, peppered with acne, and are either thin and scrawny, or obese. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last week, the four of them were playing snooker. I struck up a conversation with them, and they seemed to be friendly. However, when I started talking to the girl, the guys immediately seemed defensive. One of them even moved the Pool Cue close to his body, and brandished it in front of him like a weapon. At this motion, I felt sad for these guys. They all looked so miserable at not being able to get a lay from this girl, yet were willing to defend her at all costs. These loyal cucks were the authors of their own misery. [/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Go Your Own Way, and avoid being womens' bodyguard."[/font]

Sad. Lol @ brandishing a fucking pool cue.

>Personal selfies aren't allowed

Beta orbiters and the women who love keeping them around as "just friends" are an abomination to God.

just let them poor souls be they are just coping and grasping to the only interaction with a femoid they will ever have in their life

I'm friends with a beta orbiter...he's a nice kid but damn lol, my oneitis now uses him for validation, after she ended up cutting ties with me. I hope karma gets that whore.

You browse MGTOW too? How can a 14 year old be such a misanthrope. Don't tell me you are alt right or some shit too.

KV3 said:
You browse MGTOW too? How can a 14 year old be such a misanthrope. Don't tell me you are alt right or some shit too.

Inceldom

They must be exterminated

flowerful said:
nothing wrong with being pale. leatherskincels boutta be crying when they look 50 at 28

I hope they die tbh

WKs have no place in an ideal ERish world.

I don't think these guys were beta orbiters, but rather they were afraid that the guy was going to try to take away the girl.

Imagine yourself talking to a girl, being THIS close and then some high tier normie or Chad comes along and swoops her away. You'd be fucking furious.