Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Betabuxing was respectable before

MoggedManlet

MoggedManlet

Recruit
★★
I consider Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg in the same level of attractiveness and both at the same level of ultra money maxxing.

However, just in one generation respect for betabuxing was lost.

Just look how Ms. Gates looks at him and how she leans towards him:
5a83331dd030721f008b4763
104495144 GettyImages 450664610

Now look at Mark's noodlewhore, look at her face of disgust:
Getty 490038758 239886
Sjm chanzuck 0922 04

Just in one generation women were ruined, now they just fantasize with retarded thugs like Jeremy Meeks.
Hot Felon Jeremy Meeks Is Expecting A Baby With His Girlfriend Chloe GreenKOKONG3

betabuxxing/proxy prostitution is useless in the West. Females know they have absolute control over their husbands and will decimate you if you act out of line and try to initiate sex

I dont know man. I think Mark's noodlewhore is pretty content, doesnt really look like disgust on her face. She would have given that look of disgust had she married a ricecel or currycel.

Bill gates is a chad.

I can guarantee that look of validation isn't from writing DOS JFL.

Last edited:
Bill gates is a chad.

Back in his time, intelligence was appreciated. In these days, nerds like Bill Gates would be posting here while criminal scumbags like Jeremy meeks are getting bailed out of prison by thristy cunts.

Back in his time, intelligence was appreciated. In these days, nerds like Bill Gates would be posting here while criminal scumbags like Jeremy meeks are getting bailed out of prison by thristy cunts.
Bill gates is nerd chad, not a real nerd.

She is over 50 here.

betabuxxing/proxy prostitution is useless in the West. Females know they have absolute control over their husbands and will decimate you if you act out of line and try to initiate sex

I dont know man. I think Mark's noodlewhore is pretty content, doesnt really look like disgust on her face. She would have given that look of disgust had she married a ricecel or currycel.
Ofc. She really wants that white cock.

Gates looks way more attractive than Zuckerberg in that first picture. Much more structured cheekbones and chin.

nah, mark's noodle is happy. he's white, rich as fuck, a bit taller than her and they have two hapa children. luckily they're both girls

Gates looks way more attractive than Zuckerberg in that first picture. Much more structured cheekbones and chin.

It should be made clear than Melinda Gates was working in microsoft. Thats how Bill gates made the approach. Today, hed get zero matches on tinder and would prolly be shit posting here on how woman are entitled whores.

I'm pretty sure his wife was pretty rich before. If he wanted a trophy wife he probably could have bought one.

I don't see a reason to doubt the health of their relationship granted he seems a bit weird. He might be the type that's perfectly fine in a near sexless relationship.

Not even more in this society

bill looksmatches melinda and statusmogs her hard. mark's foid is an ugly noodle

And she will cheat on you if she has the chance

If a ricecel invented facebook that noodle wouldn't have married him. Noodle is happy to be with a white man.

So basically we are here just to betabuxx,i mean if we made it at all?:society: