Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Betabuxxing alone is such a scam compared to this

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Granted pic related would only apply if you're at least somewhat attractive. But really makes you wonder what's the point of slaving away only to come home to an empty house. And you can't even give it your all at your job because you have to do the dishes, laundry, cook food etc when you get home (on top of the crushing loneliness).

I wageslave for expensive copes tbh.
The post-war, ideal Americana life sounds pretty good ngl.

Maybe start a incel co-habitation

The post-war, ideal Americana life sounds pretty good ngl.
I'm torn between saving up for surgeries + SEA or saving up for a small property in a remote location

I'm torn between saving up for surgeries + SEA or saving up for a small property in a remote location
Do both brocel.

I decided to buy a house first in my twenties and surgeries this year (34).

I don't think I'll do SEA.

Do both brocel.

I decided to buy a house first in my twenties and surgeries this year (34).

I don't think I'll do SEA.
I don't earn enough for both. At least not for the time frame I'm aiming for (a couple of years max)

I don't earn enough for both. At least not for the time frame I'm aiming for (a couple of years max)
Not many do.
Play the long game tbh.

:feelscomfy:
Surgery is only worth it if it raises your SMV by 2 pts minimum

How tall are you? What surgeries are you looking to do ?

If the surgeries wont make you a consistent sexhaver, buying the small property is the better deal overall.

Having free noodlesex would feel more rewarding though.

Last edited:
Not many do.
Play the long game tbh.
The world economy might collapse and/or the world will be extremely totalitarian in the coming years, I don't have much time left

And I might rope too so I can't play the long game

The world economy might collapse and/or the world will be extremely totalitarian in the coming years, I don't have much time left

And I might rope too so I can't play the long game
I see!
Good luck brocel. Post your progress!

If the surgeries wont make you a consistent sexhaver, buying the small property is the better deal overall.

I think my face could go up by 2-3 points with 2 surgeries. I'm very ugly but im """lucky""" because my facial flaws can be fixed with surgeries that aren't too risky (unlike some other people with certain flaws)

Even if I go from 3/10 face to 6/10 face it won't be enough in the west (especially since I'm king of manlet height). In SEA it could be enough if hypergamy doesn't explode over there by the time I get there

sad truth if I was 5'10 or 6'0 even without surgery I could ascend. and with surgery could have hit Chad lite curry. but height perma fucked me over

sad truth if I was 5'10 or 6'0 even without surgery I could ascend. and with surgery could have hit Chad lite curry. but height perma fucked me over
Face is almost entirely genetics but it's still much more malleable than height thanks to surgeries/transplants and softmaxxing (teeth, skin etc). Turbomanlets are always more screwed than an ugly ogre.

Yeah

Surgery won't do much for you in western countries as a manlet. You'll just end up being a borderline sexless normie, limited to landwhales, ethnic roasties and single moms

Face is almost entirely genetics but it's still much more malleable than height thanks to surgeries/transplants and softmaxxing (teeth, skin etc). Turbomanlets are always more screwed than an ugly ogre.
Tbh

Surgery is lifefuel for 6+feet ogres

I think my face could go up by 2-3 points with 2 surgeries. I'm very ugly but im """lucky""" because my facial flaws can be fixed with surgeries that aren't too risky (unlike some other people with certain flaws)

As a 6/10, you wouldn't be limited to noodles with your "king of manlets" height. You're only truly fucked in Europe and can still make it in the U.S with those stats
Even if I go from 3/10 face to 6/10 face it won't be enough in the west (especially since I'm king of manlet height). In SEA it could be enough if hypergamy doesn't explode over there by the time I get there
If you want to enjoy 16-18 yr old noodle pussy, you should probably just go with the surgeries tbh. At your height it's still kind of worth it.

SEA will alway be a 3rd world shithole with desperate females wanting decent looking men who has cash in his pocket.

Same

I just don't feel like surgery will do much for me as a manlet, I don't want a cucked normie relationship with some roastie or sub4 fat cunt. I want the real deal, don't care about slaying but I want a foid who is genuinely in love with me, devoted and submissive, and only chads get that in 2021. That's why they say life begins at 6 PSL...