Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Betacuck gets dickmogged by an 8 year old

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Creepshot I've taken
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/smalldickproblems/comments/glt0qv/im_harboring_a_deep_resentment_for_my_8_year_old/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=action_bar

There's no way this is real

average fake post redditcel

Sexual degenerate larp
Almost all these Reddit stories are made up bullshit

i have a tiny lil spic dick that looks like a turd and I always seethed at the sight of my white classmates in the locker room would confidently undress and let their pink cocks and pale asses hang out with not a care that If I saw them because at the end of the day they racemogged me and knew they were superior jfl. It still serves as ERfuel to this day. God has cursed me in more ways than one.

i have a tiny lil spic dick that looks like a turd and I always seethed at the sight of my white classmates in the locker room would confidently undress and let their pink cocks and pale asses hang out with not a care that If I saw them because at the end of the day they racemogged me and knew they were superior jfl. It still serves as ERfuel to this day. God has cursed me in more ways than one.
Spics on average barely have smaller penises than whites, but you were unlucky and was cursed to be a dicklet from conception.

my white classmates in the locker room would confidently undress and let their pink cocks and pale asses hang out
This sounds incredibly gay.

most obvious larp

You can't make this shite up :lul: :lul:

Spics on average barely have smaller penises than whites, but you were unlucky and was cursed to be a dicklet from conception.
View attachment 1018151
It depends on the white admixture of the hispanic tbh, most spic americans are from mexico and theyre whiter than central americans (what I am) on average so that's probably why spic average isnt far off from whites. But I bet the full blooded indigenous brown manlets have tiny turd dicks that look closer to mine, brootal.

This sounds incredibly gay.
It wasnt gay at all it's just these ppl were low inhib af normies who were comfortable with their looks (genetic privilege), i always changed slowly so most of them would be gone by the time im down to my underwear.

JFL typical Reddit cuck

tales from reddit

either hes LARPING or this nigga got a micro penis

Brutal, most spics have big dicks, I think.