Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Maybe this is how we autists come across to others

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
I know some of you may have watched it before, but the point is stillr relevant.

Turn off the sound, and watch the video.

You'll notice her lack of facial expreesion is off-putting, even an diagnosed autist like myself noticed it

And this is why autism is actually very brutal. You can't change it, you will always be a uncanny valley, that nothing short of Sean o pry looks can save you (probably autistic himself).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1cj92rx/how_to_downplay_a_r_survivers_narrative/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=footer

DYdHauSVMAE-ME6

Cp2MgCHWIAAWnUx

Again, I do not want NT to 'accept' us for who we are. I demand their total submission and for us, who contribute to the future of technology (many innovators are autistic), to overlord over the dumb, stupid goyim masses.

uncanny valley,
UNCANNY VALLEY EFFECT: HUMANS HAVE A STRONG INNATE REPULSION TOWARDS OBJECTS THAT MIMIC HUMAN LIFE, YET NOT PERFECTLY. HOLY SHIT, IF YOU'RE NON-NT YOU ARE PART OF THE UNCANNY VALLEY. NO WONDER WHY EVERYONE AVOIDED THE SPED KIDS AT SCHOOL

UNCANNY VALLEY EFFECT: HUMANS HAVE A STRONG INNATE REPULSION TOWARDS OBJECTS THAT MIMIC HUMAN LIFE, YET NOT PERFECTLY. HOLY SHIT, IF YOU'RE NON-NT YOU ARE PART OF THE UNCANNY VALLEY. NO WONDER WHY EVERYONE AVOIDED THE SPED KIDS AT SCHOOL
This is why I hope, we autists (too many of us are cucks and traitors, especially the "autistic" foids), need to make something that would enslave the goyim NT masses, meanwhile uplifting any actual, non subversive autists.

total NT death

This is why I hope, we autists (too many of us are cucks and traitors, especially the "autistic" foids), need to make something that would enslave the goyim NT masses, meanwhile uplifting any actual, non subversive autists.
An Ogremaxxed autist is a normies worst nightmare. Horror villain maxx

If it was an ugly autistic white knight simp making the video no hole in their right mind would watch it.

If it was an ugly autistic white knight simp making the video no hole in their right mind would watch it.
Yeah. His looks saved him. Its obvious from the many pics that Sean is autistic.

This is how I look when I talk in real life, FUCK AUTISM

Thankfully i learned the art of imitate and now normies don't give a fuck about me

Thankfully i learned the art of imitate and now normies don't give a fuck about me
Then your autism was likely very MILD. Mine isn't haha

It doesn't matter that her rigid facial expression is off-putting, similar to O'Pry, because she's attractive and people want to fuck her.

LOOKS
ARE
EVERYTHING

Yeah. His looks saved him. Its obvious from the many pics that Sean is autistic.
No wonder why the faggots on .org and tiktok post edits about him.