Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Beware low-value scrotes in disguise

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
Beware low-value scrotes in disguise

Hey queens I need to share this story that should make you reconsider your dating options. I was with my queens going to go browsing for crystals and we saw a male hominid that attracted our attention. He was about 9ft tall to guess and he looked kinda like Henry Cavil, around 5/10. Knowing my value I wasn't too interested but my queens urged me on so I thought "what the hell why not give a short guy a chance?" (BIG MISTAKE!) So I spoke to the guy and success we arranged a date.

We went to Benihana, seriously. (I thought wtf is this an Office episode) But I shrugged it off thinking it was just lack of options rather than poor taste. Yet then he asked if it was ok to split our bill. Like seriously WTF? I should have just thrown the drinks in his face right there right? Even if it would have sprained my wrist. But despite my best intuition I stayed and told him I didn't want to pay, I would regret this. He started babbling something about how he believes women should get what they want and it was so boring he didn't talk about me at any point.

Now we go outside and he says he will give me a ride home but he has the audacity to make me walk to his car instead of carrying me. (Mind you i'm 690lbs and my legs are rotting off so I obviously can't walk very far) And when I saw the car I wanted to throw up, a fucking cheap ass Maserati to a date with a girl? He told me his other car a Pagani was being serviced. Red fucking flag what sort of man has only 2 cars?! That was where I drew the line I would not be ferried like a damn peasant, I would make my own way home. I kicked him in the crotch and rolled my back home like an empowered version of the can that chases Pepsiman all the while he was crying out and apologising in the distance.

So the lesson is simple queens, they may appear charming behind their facade of high value until the cracks show and they aren't. Never date a man with only 2 cars or less than 20ft in height.

Enjoy this copypaste :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

2022 zoomer standards

I used to sell crystals....

Behavior confirmed!