Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The story of how my Grandfather died

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Recently, my grandfather passed away. This is how his life ended. He had history of heart disease and high blood pressure. One day, he woke up from bed, he felt ill, he was also becoming weak and tired. He couldn't speak coherently. He sat on his couch to rest. When he was resting, he slowly lost consciousness. My relative tried to wake him up and but he was no responsive so he called 911. The paramedics came and they immediately sent him to the nearest Hospital. In the hospital, my grandpa was put on life support. The doctors noticed that his heart was damaged by a heart attack. and his organs were failing. They injected him with a drug that prevents his arteries from being clogged, and he was also hooked to a machine that gave him the ability to breath. The doctors then performed two surgeries to repair his failing organs. Those two surgeries didnt work. The doctors ran out of options to save his life. They realized that it was too late to save his life so they called my family to say that nothing can done to save him. My family then make the decision to let him die in the hospital. Before he was taken off life support, I made one last visit. I walked into his room, and he saw me but he couldn't move or speak because the heart attack paralyzed him. I looked him straight in the eyes and I said to him, "we'll miss you" he had a sad look on his face, he wanted to say something to me but he couldnt. Before I walked out of his room, my final words to him were "goodbye" the day after that, he was taken off life support and passed away in his hospital bed.

Last edited:
My condolences

Should have been me

My grandpa also died from a heart attack, but he was 97 at the time and had zero health issues throughout his life despite living in a shithole. He was also a 6ft HTN in his prime. Mogged me to oblivion.

brutal, crazy how fast people can die
they're there one minute and then they're gone the next
may he rest in peace :cryfeels:

Im sorry about you grandpa. Im glad that you had the opportunity to say goodbye.

Wow that's brutal. In going to have to deal with my grandpa like that pretty soon too

Wow that's brutal. In going to have to deal with my grandpa like that pretty soon too
The best way to die is in your sleep. If your grandpa is healthy, he will most likely die in his sleep

Im sorry about you grandpa. Im glad that you had the opportunity to say goodbye.
It was an experience I'll never forget

brutal, crazy how fast people can die
they're there one minute and then they're gone the next
may he rest in peace :cryfeels:
The funny thing about this sitory is that my dad said, "it's over" after the hospital called him about his death

It was an experience I'll never forget
No matter how painful it was, one day you will be glad that you said goodbye. Death comes so sudden, in most cases last words are some pointless stuff.

Sorry about your loss.

Recently, my grandfather passed away. This is how his life ended. He had history of heart disease and high blood pressure. One day, he woke up from bed, he felt ill, he was also becoming weak and tired. He couldn't speak coherently. He sat on his couch to rest. When he was resting, he slowly lost consciousness. My relative tried to wake him up and but he was no responsive so he called 911. The paramedics came and they immediately sent him to the nearest Hospital. In the hospital, my grandpa was put on life support. The doctors noticed that his heart was damaged by a heart attack. and his organs were failing. They injected him with a drug that prevents his arteries from being clogged, and he was also hooked to a machine that gave him the ability to breath. The doctors then performed two surgeries to repair his failing organs. Those two surgeries didnt work. The doctors ran out of options to save his life. They realized that it was too late to save his life so they called my family to say that nothing can done to save him. My family then make the decision to let him die in the hospital. Before he was taken off life support, I made one last visit. I walked into his room, and he saw me but he couldn't move or speak because the heart attack paralyzed him. I looked him straight in the eyes and I said to him, "we'll miss you" he had a sad look on his face, he wanted to say something to me but he couldnt. Before I walked out of his room, my final words to him were "goodbye" the day after that, he was taken off life support and passed away in his hospital bed.
Never call for medical aid bro....

Die at home in you're own bed...

Never call for medical aid bro....

Die at home in you're own bed...
Hopefully, you pass away in your sleep when it's your time to leave this earth. I hope you live a long life

Hopefully, you pass away in your sleep when it's your time to leave this earth. I hope you live a long life
What's this?
A blessing and a curse?

Make up you're mind bro!

What's this?
A blessing and a curse?

Make up you're mind bro!
It's not a curse, you are old, and you might die at any time. My point is that dying in your sleep is the best way to go because it's painless, you won't feel anything

It's not a curse, you are old, and you might die at any time. My point is that dying in your sleep is the best way to go because it's painless, you won't feel anything
Yes, the curse part was the "live long" part bro...

Jk. Thanks bro for the kindness.

My grandfather died of lung cancer shortly before I was born. He was a Chad/Chang idk what they call polynesians but he worked in a factory when he was young yet he was still a slayer.
My grandpa was also a factory worker and he also slayed because he was an American citizen

Condolences, bro.

sorry for your loss

When mine died, I tried to comfort him before he went in for surgery

Told him that no matter what happens, I’ll always be there with him

He didn’t come back but that’s alright, I’m still with him

RIP grandpa. goodbye from this evil hellhole.

not being able to speak on your deathbed...:cryfeels:

He is in a better place now, sorry for your loss, you lost a loved one, and as an incel we don't have many or any of them.

my mom recently passed away, she was only 50, pulmonary issue, I feel your grief and loss brocel, msg me if needed.

Since you posted that a while ago I hope you and your family are recovering from the grief that sounds traumatic and I’m sorry for your lost and may your grandpa rest in peace

My grandfather virgin shamed me on his Deathbed wondering why I can't find a woman like all the rest of the men in this family. Part of me just doesn't care about any of my loved ones anymore because I realized they never really loved me.

Rest in peace

If heavens real hes up there