Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beware of the silver tongued whore gentlemen

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-

View: https://youtu.be/-ZiBaA7tjdY

Some women speak like allies but in reality AWALT will always prove true. I've seen this one shilling for mens rights and calling foids out on their bullshit but at the end of the day I guarantee that she would never give an incel a chance. So in reality she's just shilling for all men who are 5+

We kind of know. All you are doing by posting this video is giving her attention. I didn't even know such a concern trolling video by a foid like this existed until you posted it tbh

There were a lot of AWALTs going for the patreon piggies a few years back when anti-SJW/Feminism was pretty popular on Youtube. I don't mind holes saying our message in that way because it's the only way the masses will listen, if it comes from them. But I will never trust one of them. Ever.

We kind of know. All you are doing by posting this video is giving her attention. I didn't even know such a concern trolling video by a foid like this existed until you posted it tbh
This. Also i got it recommended to me the other day without having watched any of her vids.

jfl at getting half naked to promote a "message"

This. Also i got it recommended to me the other day without having watched any of her vids.

jfl at getting half naked to promote a "message"
Youtube loves to promote foids that concern troll about men's issues and the breakdown of society tbh
"It's okay when they say it".

And lest you think the views here are in the majority a look at the comments and adoring fans of hers will show it's not true. Foids get credit for pointing out the obvious that low status males long ago came up with but received no credit except from their own and were mocked by everyone else.

Acknowledging foids that parrot what low status males have already talked about is cucked.
Just like I don't need to read posts from femaledatingstrategy to know the 80/20 rule and foids considering most males ugly is legit.

not one second

good job backlinking a whore

This reminds me of a Rich man explaining to a poor man why he's poor

I don't need a woman to have sex with me to be my ally. I know I'm ugly. I have bigger problems as a man besides being ugly.

Not going to click. Won't give this foid any of my time

Is this tattooed up meth addict whore actually pretending to be a good girl tradcon?

stop posting those cumdumpsters im not giving her a view