Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bezos has power over women figured out

M

meatball

Banned
-
Bezos gets a lot of grief for being cucked. Actually his wife was there when Amazon started. And he got 3 kids out of it.

Cut to the NOW.

He gets with a sexy but used up skank, and has a prenup. He has no illusions about women. He knows they're gold diggers. CHECK.

His money is invested, protected, and she only gets to fly on his jets as long as she behaves. CHECK.

He picked one too old to want a baby CHECK.

He picked one that's never been fat, and who gets cosmetic surgery so there's no drama like with Gates Wife. CHECK.

He pursues his own passions, instead of trying to please her. CHECK.

I don't understand why he's called a cuck. I'm not saying she's a virtuous woman. But she knows how her bread is buttered.
Lauren bezos gettyimages 1200028606

Last edited:
[UWSL]In July 2012, Bezos and his wife personally donated $2.5 million to support a referendum on same-sex marriage that was successfully passed in Washington. In January 2018, they announced a $33 million grant to TheDream.US, a scholarship fund for undocumented immigrants brought to the United States when they were minors.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Not a cuck btw [/UWSL]

she looks like a clown

[UWSL]In July 2012, Bezos and his wife personally donated $2.5 million to support a referendum on same-sex marriage that was successfully passed in Washington. In January 2018, they announced a $33 million grant to TheDream.US, a scholarship fund for undocumented immigrants brought to the United States when they were minors.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Not a cuck btw [/UWSL]
I'm not a Bezos fan overall. He's probably a libtard wack job. I despise woke culture, and same sex BS

And If I was him, she wouldn't be my choice.

But, for an ugly guy, he knows how to stay in charge in a feminist world.

That is all.

Last edited:
Bezos gets a lot of grief for being cucked. Actually his wife was there when Amazon started. And he got 3 kids out of it.

Cut to the NOW.

He gets with a sexy but used up skank, and has a prenup. He has no illusions about women. He knows they're gold diggers. CHECK.

His money is invested, protected, and she only gets to fly on his jets as long as she behaves. CHECK.

He picked one too old to want a baby CHECK.

He picked one that's never been fat, and who gets cosmetic surgery so there's no drama like with Gates Wife. CHECK.

He pursues his own passions, instead of trying to please her. CHECK.

I don't understand why he's called a cuck. I'm not saying she's a virtuous woman. But she knows how her bread is buttered.View attachment 451443
I never thought about it that way. Good points

I'm glad these billionaire (former) beta-buxxers are figuring out the game. Someone like Bezos, who by all reports is extremely intelligent, shouldn't have such a hard time figuring women out. Women don't deserve to gain billions via infinitely-scaling divorce law rules.

Up next: Mark Zuckerberg.

She became world’s richest woman from marrying him alone, despite being an old skank.

She became world’s richest woman from marrying him alone, despite being an old skank.
McKenzie Bezos worked right alongside the whole time that was being built.

Then she gave him 3 kids.

So I'm not getting a feminist vibe.

Besides that, she married a normie, who wasn't rich, at the time

McKenzie Bezos worked right alongside the whole time that was being built.

Then she gave him 3 kids.

So I'm not getting a feminist vibe.

Besides that, she married a normie, who wasn't rich, at the time
Feminist vibe or not, the fact that she became the richest woman in the entire world just from divorcing his bitch ass proves that the (((system))) is eternally cucked.

she looks like a shemale

He also picked a Latina which was smart as I recommended if we could get a wife to pick a Latina. As they like sex and their culture puts a lot of pressure on women to be women.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back