Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bi-gender tranny dudes are occasionally cool, maybe we should let them in here as long as they only want to fuck women like Kroc does

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Kroczaleski was the master of ogremaxing because deep down he was a ladyboy sissy so he had to gym-max to the extreme and become manlier than all of us.

KrocBB
Kroc and Brock

I used to read his T-Nation articles before he transitioned into Janae and no regrets, I still do Kroc rows to build my upper back.

I think sometimes the more abnormal people are, it can either be something which breaks them down into roping (which obviously happens a lot more with trannies) but for those who persist they are forced to become stronger to survive in the world they don't fit into.

I don't want to lewd Kroc (though I'm sure many of you will argue this, failing to understand subtly and the distinct existence of homosocial bro culture from homosexual faggotry) but basically I admire him like I would all bodybuilders - I can't just erase that respect because he wants to wear eye shadow or whatever the fuck makes him happy, even if it's to be called a she.

My guess is he's not dumb enough to want frankenstein surgery and luckily being only bigender (not a transwoman) there isn't any overwhelming drive to do that, so he gets to keep his testicles and basically just be part-time transvestite for the lulz like Santino Marella used to do in WWE.

@mods if this is too extreme someone can report me and I'll take a vacation I guess but I just want to be honest about what I think is kinda based, and thast's even though most people suck (including LGBT, they're not special at not sucking) in pretty much any group (even divergent ones) there can extend outstanding individuals, so I still judge people by their merits on a case-by-case basis.

Of course the fact that Kroc is like the ONLY example I can think of probably doesn't speak well for overall trends, but maybe there are a bunch of Kroc-esque trannies out there I don't know about yet? It's not impossible.
Seems to be a lot more cringey drag-queer-story-hour guys like Fay+Fluffy creeping on little boys trying to get them to do strip shows than there are Kroc-type guys I respect though. Maybe I should just realize Kroc is a once-in-a-century aberration and stop trying to see him in the rest of the LGBT who will never measure up to his impressive ogremax physique.

KrocLogs

praise Kroc and praise Kek

Last edited:
I get the point but these creeps deserve to be euthanized at the earliest moment

I think OP should kill himself.

Never heard of him

I get the point but these creeps deserve to be euthanized at the earliest moment
I'd rather get coaching from Kroc though than have him die tbh, he is force for good in the world
maybe if he motivates more trannies to lift they'll realize they can actually be men
people shouldn't be doing that jsut because they're sad they can't fit masculine archtypes

I think I have just a touch of dysphoria because I feel like i don't meet gigachad ideals which makes you question archtypes, but not enough that I want to castrate myself or take drugs or take cock, just like where I don't care as much about having my manhood attacked (humbles me) and where I want to do stuff like scorpion kick or arabesque

I guess not enough that I actually end up DOING those things, but then again women don't either so that's just laziness I guess

By that metric us incels should, too. Which in a darwinian way is what'll happen to us so yeah. Mutants saying other mutants should die.

I dont know what you are trying to say

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back