Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why Do Trans People Expect Us to Gender Them Correctly When They Can't Even Pass?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★★★
I know this FtM and apart from her short hair and male clothing, she has zero male features, yet she expects me to gender her correctly and gets pissed when I don't.

My brain subconsciously cannot comprehend calling a female "he" when she has a female voice, feminized physique, female behavior, and zero male physical features.

They expect us to forgo our standards for what a female or a male is supposed to look like, subvert our thinking, change how our minds work (spoiler alert: it doesn't, and any human can tell a trans person from miles away), and brainwash ourselves into this stupid cult. Meanwhile, THEY didn't ever forgo their standards when dating, or sometimes, FtM who used to be heterosexual and transition realize how hard they were on men they dated and now they can't compete being in their shoes. :feelskek: There's endless stories of their female privilege being taken away and them whining like complete snobs (whining and crying is a female trait) on Reddit and so forth trying to get sympathy and pity from people.

Man up, faggots.

IncelTV video:

Call out trans people in public. This doesn't have to be explicit. You can stop using the arbitrary imposed pronouns and call them by what they are. Do you want be to call a gorilla a giraffe? Then stop telling me to call you a male when you aren't one.

I know this FtM and apart from her short hair and male clothing, she has zero male features, yet she expects me to gender her correctly and gets pissed when I don't.

My brain subconsciously cannot comprehend calling a female "he" when she has a female voice, feminized physique, female behavior, and zero male physical features.

They expect us to forgo our standards for what a female or a male is supposed to look like, subvert our thinking, change how our minds work (spoiler alert: it doesn't, and any human can tell a trans person from miles away), and brainwash ourselves into this stupid cult. Meanwhile, THEY didn't ever forgo their standards when dating, or sometimes, FtM who used to be heterosexual and transition realize how hard they were on men they dated and now they can't compete being in their shoes. :feelskek: There's endless stories of their female privilege being taken away and them whining like complete snobs (whining and crying is a female trait) on Reddit and so forth trying to get sympathy and pity from people.

View attachment 1154392

Man up, faggots.

IncelTV video:

View attachment 1154396

Call out trans people in public. This doesn't have to be explicit. You can stop using the arbitrary imposed pronouns and call them by what they are. Do you want be to call a gorilla a giraffe? Then stop telling me to call you a male when you aren't one.

Why dont they put eye of the tiger on the damn meeks video, Ruins without it!

FtM troons basically become incel tier out of the gate. Incels are often manlets and underdeveloped to the point most people don't consider them men (given how many get mistaken for being younger than they are) and FtM troons basically have male features on a woman's frame. It's not shocking. The fact they didn't expect this to happen shows how little they actually understand what an unattractive male goes through.

Last edited:
Also ive too misgendered someone because it looks like a man but they said they were a she,
Luckily they didnt go apeshit on me, I just said sorry.

Screenshot 20240507 132234

View attachment 1154392

Man up, faggots.

IncelTV video:

View attachment 1154396

Tell her that she will never be a man.

Troonism is psychological cancer, thats why 41% of the commit suicide, these psycopaths have been brainwashed by the media thinking that they will be accepted by society and that they are on a uber cope mode because soyciety utterly despise them. So when the blackpill is coming to collect them, it will collect their bodies.