Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biden asks for over $37 billion in emergency Ukraine aid

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://apnews.com/article/biden-eu...and-politics-bddc8fc02afcc2a072bbdd388dc1a658

Big wars take time to scale up. I think probably the Ukraine war is going to get a lot bigger in 2023. For example the 1st wave of mobilizations in Russia brought in 360,000 reservists. Who are now doing their 3 month training to get ready to get sent in to Ukraine. Thing i realized is that takes a whole large infrastructure to be calling up and training large numbers of reservists. So in January Russia will likely go to the 2nd wave of mobilization, and be training at least another 360,000 in that wave. If needed they may scaleup their training facilities more. Every 3 months they can do another round of mobilizations.

The defense industry also takes a long time to scale up. Like they can't just instantly produce 5 times as much weapons, it takes time to add capacity and for their suppliers to scale up.

westernarrrrrr!!!! Even we, russians, we do not care about it, because what can we do, we are just pawns to the oligarchs

Why do you care so badly about it

westernarrrrrr!!!! Even we, russians, we do not care about it, because what can we do, we are just pawns to the oligarchs

Why do you care so badly about it

For me its just entertaining like a war story but its an actual war and I read about the strategy and factors in it. And I don't know how it will turn out.

Since I have no life i follow stuff like this.

Shahed 136 launcher Great Prophet v2 1

These are the Iranian drones. The US press has been reporting that the Iranians agreed to help the Russians set up production of them in Russia. Its a good example of what I am talking about for the defense industry. Building production lines, hiring thousands of staff, getting manufacturing machinery set up, getting the suppliers lined up for parts, it takes time.

On the other hand when you get things set up like say with the mobilizations. If you get it in place to activate and train 360,000 soldiers every 3 months, it becomes a production line.

For me its just entertaining like a war story but its an actual war and I read about the strategy and factors in it. And I don't know how it will turn out.

Since I have no life i follow stuff like this.
Oh, well, then you are fully good, everything is good

somedays i just wonder abt the westerners.. they got shitshow in their own countries, and many of them have the audacity to actually go and talk shit about this war

We fucking know that this war is ridiculous and pathetic to Russia, you dont need to say this in the 1489th time!

This is not aimed at you, mistah Wizard, but at twitter-warriors

Big wars take time to scale up. I think probably the Ukraine war is going to get a lot bigger in 2023.
I hope you've invested in your fallout bunker. This war will get nuclear.