Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So the world may be preparing for WW3 once Ukraine starts losing on a larger scale

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I feel like we are being prepared for something huge that is most likely going to happen in the not so distant future. I predict that just like in WW2, Poland will start WW3 by sending its troops to Ukraine.

Just like in WW2 the kikes are using Poland , same tactics except that none of the sides are based nor good in this conflict. Russia is a multicultural shithole , hopeless, corrupt and degenerate. Ukraine is ran by a jew but one good thing about Ukrainians is their sense of nationalism and spirit to defend their motherland from cutthroats.

Also Hitler invaded Poland because poles kept slaughtering innocent german civilians in the cities who belonged prior to Germany but germans lost those territories in the WW1. All of that was dictated by Churchill (and poles like obedient dogs did what they were told) because he wanted WW2 the most , so that was the most efficient way to provoke Hitler who was a nationalist and loved his people.

USA is just as awful as Russia but at least they do not put a facade like Russia LARPing as a trad country where moral is valued.

Needless to say I'd rather die or mysteriously disappear over being sent into a certain death and that death is going to benefit the state of Israel the most of course. ZOGBOTs are "people" with no dignity. Imagine mobilizing people from your own nation to die for the kikes instead of rebelling and trying to save everyone.

If you are an Eastern European and they start talking about mobilizations be ready to hide in the closet and ambush the ZOGBOT trying to conscript you (in Assassin's Creed BlackFlag)

Last edited:
I don't think I'll be able to avoid the draft if that shit happens ngl.

USA is just as awful as Russia
we're worse i can say that for a fact

what sucks about this is that kikes will win because everyone is a filthy kike worshipper

Nothing will happen boyo

Doubt russia will take all ukraine, they would need to raise like a 3 million army which is impossible at this point, eventually USA will pull out and abandon their allies just like they did in vietnam or afghanistan tho.

At the end everything will end up on a truce, a korean style DMZ will be established, donbass will be independent, ukraine might fall on a civil war and thats it. Nobody is willing to go on a new ww3 for some dead slavs.

Last edited:
Ukraine is ran by a jew but one good thing about Ukrainians is their sense of nationalism and spirit to defend their motherland from cutthroats.
yeah especially when there Jews and Turks run your country
full

Russia is a multicultural shithole , hopeless, corrupt and degenerate.
:yes:

Nothing will happen boyo

Doubt russia will take all ukraine, they would need to raise like a 3 million army which is impossible at this point, eventually USA will pull out and abandon their allies just like they did in vietnam or afghanistan tho.

At the end everything will end up on a truce, a korean style DMZ will be established, donbass will be independent, ukraine might fall on a civil war and thats it. Nobody is willing to go on a new ww3 for some dead slavs.
Even if Russia managed to takeover all of Ukraine, the next objective would be invading moldova and annex it to transnistria. Nobody is risking the end of humanity for some worthless shithole

Nothing will happen boyo

Even if Russia managed to takeover all of Ukraine, the next objective would be invading moldova and annex it to transnistria. Nobody is risking the end of humanity for some worthless shithole

I've heard WW3 will happen for the last 10 years. It's not going to happen. It's just political fear mongering.

yeah especially when there Jews and Turks run your country
full

:yes:
i mean the most rational thing to do would be overthrowing the government and stopping the bloodshed, but does it matter when your city is going to be occupied either way by a bunch of brown and asiatic muslims. You can imagine what happens next... to your children, wife and people you care for.

eventually USA will pull out
this is the most likely thing to happen. Europe and America's supplies are not unlimited. Still tho Putin may be willing to advance if not now then in the next years once he militarizes his country even more.

Millions of churkas and african niggers would answer the call.

Neocons really have no use for liberalism and democracy, but they're conquering the world in the name of liberalism and democracy.

IMG 4332

Russia will be occupied first, it's already over for them.
I feel bad for the Russian people. Same shit in my country occupied by gypsies and turks. 1 million turks with high birth rates, gypsies are becoming more than us. if turks birth rate is high then multiply the turkish birthrate by 5 and then you have the gypsy birth rates

Last edited:
I feel bad for the Russian people. Same shit in my country occupied by gypsies and turks. 1 million turks with high birth rates, gypsies are becoming more than us. if turks birth rate is high then multiply the gypsy birthrate by 5 and then you have the gypsy birth rates
and yet we see plenty of Russia copers here who say that Central Asians (Tajik, Uzbek, Kyrgyz) and Caucasians (Chechens, Dagestani, Armenians, Azerbaijani, Georgians, Ingush) are somehow better than Arabs and Blacks in Europe. Same shit.

View: https://coub.com/view/6holm

and yet we see plenty of Russia copers here who say that Central Asians (Tajik, Uzbek, Kyrgyz) and Caucasians (Chechens, Dagestani, Armenians, Azerbaijani, Georgians, Ingush) are somehow better than Arabs and Blacks in Europe. Same shit.
they may be even worse tbh. Literally get rid of islam this cancerous piece of shit savage religion. Those subhumans are going to inherit the earth one day.

View: https://coub.com/view/6holm

@Ci Jey brutal... man muslims everywhere are the same lol there are no tame muslims. Literally all of them are violent and we tolerate them in our own countries instead of digging mass graves.

If we did something about it we are labeled racists and xenophobes , but when they kill our families they are victims of the system JFL.

this is the most likely thing to happen. Europe and America's supplies are not unlimited. Still tho Putin may be willing to advance if not now then in the next years once he militarizes his country even more.

Millions of churkas and african niggers would answer the call.
if ww3 ever starts at least you and pollycel might meet for the last time

I feel bad for the Russian people. Same shit in my country occupied by gypsies and turks. 1 million turks with high birth rates, gypsies are becoming more than us. if turks birth rate is high then multiply the turkish birthrate by 5 and then you have the gypsy birth rates
What country is that?

@Ci Jey brutal... man muslims everywhere are the same lol there are no tame muslims. Literally all of them are violent and we tolerate them in our own countries instead of digging mass graves.

If we did something about it we are labeled racists and xenophobes , but when they kill our families they are victims of the system JFL.
on the UK muslims work on low paying jobs britbongs arent willing to do anymore

on Russia they directly control the biggest mafias

not even a comparison

if ww3 ever starts at least you and pollycel might meet for the last time
if i see him i wont fire. I will instead tell him tales from mumbai that he's going to believe. :lul:

Nothing will happen boyo

It'll be bad for everyone's economy on a globalist scale.

i mean the most rational thing to do would be overthrowing the government and stopping the bloodshed, but does it matter when your city is going to be occupied either way by a bunch of brown and asiatic muslims. You can imagine what happens next... to your children, wife and people you care for.
Over for their hairlines