Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Big Ed, a history of a successful manlet 4'11 seamaxxer who pumped and dumped Philippino noodlewhore

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20231226 164926 Reddit
90 Day Fiances Big Ed Reflects On Meeting Rosemarie I Told Her I Was Old Enough To Be Her Dad
Hq720
Sub buzz 11616 1589225544 13
Rose ed
Screenshot 20231226 164947 Reddit
Screenshot 20231226 165023 Reddit
Screenshot 20231226 165127 Reddit

There is a chance to fuck noodlewhores if you're white, but my uh only chads go seamaxxing only low tier normies

How did he fuck her and didn't commit to that chink whore

The agepill is brutal. But he still has the personality and the life experiences of a previous chadlet. I have the personality of an abused dog.

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he popularize passport bros on social media?

Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he popularize passport bros on social media?
He is a JBW mascot, ugly manlet who banged a relatively young asian whore

He is a JBW mascot, ugly manlet who banged a relatively young asian whore
Yea but after all these reality shows with other manlets getting their passports, it definitely inspired others to do the same.

cause he pays for sex of course, there're no others options

He's famous, the fame is elevating him. This is why Danny DeVito gets laid.

She was disgusted by him and only saw him as an walking ATM. She thought that she will get rich and famous. Westerncels greatly undervalue how much poor foids are obsessed with money and status, especially the pretty ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back