Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nazism is Chad Worship and worshipping Chad is cucked if you're an incel

Nazism is the way to go unless you are an egoist. Why spread your shitty genes? If nature has decided you are not enough, then you are not enough! Why commit treason against the majesty of nature?

You're worshipping an ideology that believes it's okay for genetically unlucky men to die in wars and factories so that only Chads get to breed. An ideology where SS Chads visited government mansions staffed with single white blonde Staceys for the Chads to gangbang white incel Ignatz froze his balls off in Stalingrad. An ideology that believes that men at the bottom should always be cast aside in order to improve the average genetics of society. Nazism is what women practice when they don't fuck us. Nazism is the opposite of everything incels should support.
Failed ideology for coping cumskins who lost the genetic lottery despite being born on the most desired race :feelswhat:

Failed ideology for coping cumskins who lost the genetic lottery despite being born on the most desired race :feelswhat:
They have no principles as evidenced by the fact that they fuck and even marry the first noodlewhore that lets them.

They just want a revolution because they know that's the only change that will get them laid. Idiots don't know that revolutions kill revolutionaries as soon as they win power. Just look at Ernst Rohm.

Pretty much that was the core of nazism. Breeding a superior race means breeding men who are superior to incels. At best, we would be cannon fodder. I think the waffen ss slogan was give death take death. War has always been used to get rid of excess men who are disposable and not worthy of a grand society. In fact, I speculate that if Women were not targeted by nazis who happened to be Jewish. They would turn in their own men and mary a german soldier immediately. When it comes down to it, it is all survival. The fittest even if the fit have guns to kill you, you still didn't fight harder. At the end, the good guys lost and we are now in a world of darkness.
Reducing suffering should be the goal. If Eugenics causes the birth of unwanted men, then it's cruel. Even genetic screening before birth won't prevent women from just raising their standards. The only cure to inceldom is guaranteed pussy.

Im a chud supremacist

White Latinos are sad. There's no way they're all 100% pure Spanish. They're only allowed into the nazi movement because of white demographic collapse.

Imagine being treated like an ethnic and wanting to join the Protestant Anglo oppressors. Stockholm Syndrome bitch behaviour. Couldn't be me.
This has always been the case with swarthy whites. There was some French race realism from the 1800s I was reading about and this dude straight up lamented the fact that the French had "racemixed" with italians and hence why his own people were uglier than scandinavians. Read his entire wiki page and he is very hilarious

most ethnic nazis are curries and curries are the bootlicking race. I once saw a tweet about a curry being upset at a white stacy marrying a black guy because the curry thought of himself as an "white aryan" and told the stacy that she should marry aryans only JFL
Curries are one of the biggest copers on the planet, rivaled only by rice

If men actually oppressed women, they'd be the ones toiling in fields and fighting in wars, not us.
For whores, being forced to bare an incel's child is worse than any war. I garuntee you the average Wan would sooner get raped and killed by chad than propagate an incels's bloodline

Agreed. I was interested in the WN movement several years ago, but it was cringe listening to to low-status white males talking about all the white inventors and scientists being proof that the entire race is superior.

Most of those inventors and scientists weren't WN themselves because they didn't have self-esteem issues.

As a nationalist you are fighting for the "preservation" of your race, but the normies, chads, stacies of your race don't give a shit about this. They can all "preserve" their own genes if they want to. You should fight for your personal interests, rather than the interests of a group that doesn't care about you.
/thread

Agreed. I was interested in the WN movement several years ago, but it was cringe listening to to low-status white males talking about all the white inventors and scientists being proof that the entire race is superior.

Most of those inventors and scientists weren't WN themselves because they didn't have self-esteem issues.

As a nationalist you are fighting for the "preservation" of your race, but the normies, chads, stacies of your race don't give a shit about this. They can all "preserve" their own genes if they want to. You should fight for your personal interests, rather than the interests of a group that doesn't care about you.
You're effectively arguing for Marxism. But why not both? What if the fate of the Aryan race hangs in the balance, and only the Incel Revolutionary Movement can hope to save it? Race is not a sum total of classes, race supersedes them all, and begets them all.

Female sexual preferences served their role in the hunter-gatherer days; arranged marriage assured the stability of an agricultural society. If the Christian madness has brought up this unholy past, damaging our future, we incels might be the tool in Destiny's hands to deal the cfinal rushing blow to the crucified Jew's head.

Also, don't forget that a proper eugenic culture would kill ugly men in the crib, and give high-IQ autistics state-mandated GFs. Hating chads can be productive. But don't forget that they are merely tools of a much larger force - of the Jewish god of mercy and equality. And in Juche Korea, even normies are made to look human.

Bump because this is one of the highest-IQ posts in the entire forum. Why isn't this on Must-Read already?

new study finds that hitler was a poopoo loving jewish satanist gay bisexual black mexican indian pedophile with a feet fetish
(we have nothing that backs this up)
(just believe us goyim)
(don't do ur own research)
(pls)

new study finds that hitler was a poopoo loving jewish satanist gay bisexual black mexican indian pedophile with a feet fetish
(we have nothing that backs this up)
(just believe us goyim)
(don't do ur own research)
(pls)
Yes, as we all know, Jews have the magical power of making historical proof out of thin air. Why, I even saw a Jew flying on a broomstick near the synagogue last night.

Fucking schizo.

The Nazis literally had BREEDING PARTIES for Chads!

SS Breeding Programme​

Leaders of the German Girls' League (BDM) were instructed to recruit young women with the potential to become good breeding partners for SS officers. Hildegard Koch was an 18 year-old member of the BDM in Berlin. She later recalled that she always appeared in the front line during BDM parades. "The Gau Leader herself had picked me from amongst hundreds of girls. I was half a head taller than the tallest of them and had wonderful long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.... Once I was photographed and my picture appeared on the tide page of the BDM journal Das deutsche Mädel." (13)

Hildegard was told by her BDM leader: "What Germany needs more than anything is racially valuable stock". She said that "Heinrich Himmler had been charged by the Führer with the task of coupling a small elite of German women (who had to be purely Nordic and over five foot tall) with SS men of equally good racial stock in order to lay the foundation of a pure racial breed.... We had to sign an undertaking renouncing all claims to the the children we would have there, as they would be needed by the State and would be taken to special houses and settlements for inter-marriage."

Hilegard was sent to an old castle near Tegernsee. "There were about 40 girls all about my own age. No one knew anyone else's name, no one knew where we came from. All you needed to be accepted there was a certificate of Aryan ancestry as far back at least as your great grandparents. This was not difficult for me. I had one that went back to the sixteenth century, nor had there ever been a smell of a Jew in our family." (14)

Jean Schlösser, a young woman from Cologne, was also sent to Tegernsee: "At the Tegernsee hostel, I waited until the tenth day after the beginning of my period and was medically examined; then I slept with an SS man who had also to perform his duty with another girl. When pregnancy was diagnosed, I had the choice of returning home or going straight into a maternity home... The birth was not easy, but no good German woman would think of having artificial injections to deaded the pain." (15)

Adolf Hitler addresses the German people on radio on 31st January, 1933
Women part of the Lebensborn programme (c. 1937)
Hildegard Koch was introduced to several SS men at the Lebensborn maternity home. "They were all very tall and strong with blue eyes and blond hair... We were given about a week to pick the man we liked and we were told to see to it that his hair and eyes corresponded exactly to ours. We were not told the names of any of the men. When we had made our choice we had to wait till the tenth day after the beginning of the last period, when we were again medically examined and given permission to receive the SS men in our rooms at night... He was a sweet boy, although he hurt me a little, and I think he was actually a little stupid, but he had smashing looks. He slept with me for three evenings in one week. The other nights he had to do his duty with another girl. I stayed in the house until I was pregnant, which didn't take long." A boy was born but she was only able to stay with him for two weeks before handing him over to the SS. Hildegard agreed to come back in a year's time in order to provide another child for the regime. (16)

Welfare for single mothers is off topic? You're basically admitting you'd be fine with white chads cucking you
how did you even come to this conclusion? also you are a communist only paying attention to foid problem, but you aren't paying attention to the fact how if any country were to be communist, it would go to total fucking shit and no one would even be worrying about getting foids on their cock. they'd all be fucking starving.

Their propaganda posters show chad worship and it would be banned if they posted it here.

Being a nazi as an incel is super cucked.
Simping for people who don't care about you and want you dead, is no different than simply for women who don't even acknowledge your existence.

The Nazis literally had BREEDING PARTIES for Chads!

SS Breeding Programme​

Leaders of the German Girls' League (BDM) were instructed to recruit young women with the potential to become good breeding partners for SS officers. Hildegard Koch was an 18 year-old member of the BDM in Berlin. She later recalled that she always appeared in the front line during BDM parades. "The Gau Leader herself had picked me from amongst hundreds of girls. I was half a head taller than the tallest of them and had wonderful long blonde hair and bright blue eyes.... Once I was photographed and my picture appeared on the tide page of the BDM journal Das deutsche Mädel." (13)

Hildegard was told by her BDM leader: "What Germany needs more than anything is racially valuable stock". She said that "Heinrich Himmler had been charged by the Führer with the task of coupling a small elite of German women (who had to be purely Nordic and over five foot tall) with SS men of equally good racial stock in order to lay the foundation of a pure racial breed.... We had to sign an undertaking renouncing all claims to the the children we would have there, as they would be needed by the State and would be taken to special houses and settlements for inter-marriage."

Hilegard was sent to an old castle near Tegernsee. "There were about 40 girls all about my own age. No one knew anyone else's name, no one knew where we came from. All you needed to be accepted there was a certificate of Aryan ancestry as far back at least as your great grandparents. This was not difficult for me. I had one that went back to the sixteenth century, nor had there ever been a smell of a Jew in our family." (14)

Jean Schlösser, a young woman from Cologne, was also sent to Tegernsee: "At the Tegernsee hostel, I waited until the tenth day after the beginning of my period and was medically examined; then I slept with an SS man who had also to perform his duty with another girl. When pregnancy was diagnosed, I had the choice of returning home or going straight into a maternity home... The birth was not easy, but no good German woman would think of having artificial injections to deaded the pain." (15)

Adolf Hitler addresses the German people on radio on 31st January, 1933
Women part of the Lebensborn programme (c. 1937)
Hildegard Koch was introduced to several SS men at the Lebensborn maternity home. "They were all very tall and strong with blue eyes and blond hair... We were given about a week to pick the man we liked and we were told to see to it that his hair and eyes corresponded exactly to ours. We were not told the names of any of the men. When we had made our choice we had to wait till the tenth day after the beginning of the last period, when we were again medically examined and given permission to receive the SS men in our rooms at night... He was a sweet boy, although he hurt me a little, and I think he was actually a little stupid, but he had smashing looks. He slept with me for three evenings in one week. The other nights he had to do his duty with another girl. I stayed in the house until I was pregnant, which didn't take long." A boy was born but she was only able to stay with him for two weeks before handing him over to the SS. Hildegard agreed to come back in a year's time in order to provide another child for the regime. (16)
damn, that's how you make a strong nation of chads and leaders

I don't know why a lot of people can't think for themselves. It's crazy how many ethnics become full on Nazis after spending too much time on the internet. I still want white gf though, they are objectively best female.
dog fuckers? wrong women are all shit glory to exo wombs

Hitler would still want me dead even if I wasn't an incel, so Nazism's a definite no-go.

Nazicels are literally retarded, we would be sent to the gas chambers. if you want to be dead then just kill yourself don't take me with you i want things to get better.