Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

big incel thread if your penis is so small that its not visible in your underpants

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
my penis is so small that its not visible under my underpants. thats hard as fuck. over for peniscels. cant even penetrate a whore but you can use for example a broom or something to stick it in her pussy :feelshaha:
funny-man-with-broom-on-white-EP5E5M.jpg

Last edited:
my penis is so small that its not visible under my underpants. thats hard as fuck. over for peniscels. cant even penetrate a whore but you can use for example a broom or something to stick it in her pussy :feelshaha:
funny-man-with-broom-on-white-EP5E5M.jpg
Never give them pleasure.

Just wrap barbed wire around a metal pipe and penetrate her until she bleeds alive.

doesn't matter how big it is if youre ugly

I hate pant bulge tbh

So a small penis is a THREAT???

it matter because it should symbolise your manhood. your not a real man with a small dick
Some women fetishize big dicks specifically and don’t care about the face, mostly women with rape fetishes trying to relive their past rape experiences.

Don't worry about the size, you won't use it on any foid anyway considering the fact that you're here (at least consensually)

Don't worry about the size, you won't use it on any foid anyway considering the fact that you're here (at least consensually)
If you would have a big dick you can send it to foids without your face.

I have a huge schlong as ive said before now anyway, This is truecel fate, Either You have huge Jimbo wanting out or small Jimbo wanting out, Honestly i would trade dick size just to have a chance at a better life, Yes reduce my dick a bit, BUT MAKE ME AN ATTRCTIVE FACE SO I CAN ACTUALLY USE MY JUNK, UGLY MEN ARE NOT CHOSEN NO MATTER HOW BIG DICK.

I have a huge schlong as ive said before now anyway, This is truecel fate, Either You have huge Jimbo wanting out or small Jimbo wanting out, Honestly i would trade dick size just to have a chance at a better life, Yes reduce my dick a bit, BUT MAKE ME AN ATTRCTIVE FACE SO I CAN ACTUALLY USE MY JUNK, UGLY MEN ARE NOT CHOSEN NO MATTER HOW BIG DICK.
mogger fucker

If you would have a big dick you can send it to foids without your face.
You can send small dick too (they'll feel harassed which is better than if you made them feel good with a big one)