Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Big masked youtuber reveal his face, looks like a chadlite and people call him Ugly

• Thread starter alone_in_the_end
  • Start date
alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
You don't know him, I don't know him but this is one of the largest twitters hashtag calling this guy ugly, we live in a world where a chadlite reveals his face and people shit on him calling him ugly

This guy created a fanbase using a mask, every single one of his faggots fans and foids where having wet dreams that he looked like a giga chad,now that saw he is a chadlite they felt betrayed

image-52.png

Remember that their judgements are mostly clouded by their prior dislike of them; I would rate him as a HTN... :feelsjuice:

Most of the foids disparaging his looks aren't even CLOSE to being his looksmatch. :feelsclown:

Remember that their judgements are mostly clouded by their prior dislike of them; I would rate him as a HTN... :feelsjuice:

Most of the foids disparaging his looks aren't even CLOSE to being his looksmatch. :feelsclown:

Who the fuck is he anyways?

hm pussy must have left you now youre back here
The pussy never came. Despite my best efforts and experiments.

I figured socialmaxxing by playing football and clobbering kids would give me a boost but foids still thought I was "weird"

I was recently accused of grabbing some foids ass.

Staring at ones breast.

And telling one to kill herself.

And their behavior hasn't changed a bit. not just because they said I did weird off the wall shit to them last year which I never did of course. I would say the worst thing that happened was that this fat black girl who is probably some kind of a mutt which is also obese covered up her breast while I was walking in the halls AND I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO LOOK AT THEM!!!!

I will admit I kind of fell for the NT-pill nonsense for a bit because @Zer0/∞ was actually kind of making me think. "What if it is my status and social skills" so I wasted all that time doing useless shit. But hey my mom gave me some money for all the tackles I got so I guess I'll go next year

Also thinking of doing wrestling because why the fuck not?

The pussy never came. Despite my best efforts and experiments.

I figured socialmaxxing by playing football and clobbering kids would give me a boost but foids still thought I was "weird"

I was recently accused of grabbing some foids ass.

Staring at ones breast.

And telling one to kill herself.

And their behavior hasn't changed a bit. not just because they said I did weird off the wall shit to them last year which I never did of course. I would say the worst thing that happened was that this fat black girl who is probably some kind of a mutt which is also obese covered up her breast while I was walking in the halls AND I WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO LOOK AT THEM!!!!

I will admit I kind of fell for the NT-pill nonsense for a bit because @Zer0/∞ was actually kind of making me think. "What if it is my status and social skills" so I wasted all that time doing useless shit. But hey my mom gave me some money for all the tackles I got so I guess I'll go next year

Also thinking of doing wrestling because why the fuck not?
hm that's shit bro. I don't think you necessary wasted your time though, because you're most likely atleast able to present yourself in some % more "socially acceptable" manner to normies, which is a very good skill to have. It takes many years to develop it to the point where they can no longer "feel something is off" vibe. They get that vibe when youre in the sort of interim training phase where you havnt really discovered all the little behavioral ques and rapid adjustments to your own. It becomes second nature after awhile and isn't even something you need to consciously try to do, basically at the same tier of standing up or moving your fingers around.

it wont get you pussy if youre still ugly, and you wont ever be on the natural NT tier that @Zer0/∞ highlights (that tier cannot be faked no matter the effort, it is a different brainwiring at the neurological level, structurally different brain to ours) but, you can reach the point where normies are comfortable to be around you and are reasonably friendly, which is also huge in the working world once you're out of school.

overall id say just dont despair too much, and keep doing your thing and trying to improve in areas you can. Also, I'd really consider some possible career paths to learn info on vs doing mindless shit like play vidya / consume entertainment. When I was younger in school, I wish I had some older people give me some direction instead of just let me play vidya all day and graduate HS with no real world skills or direction.

Bruh he kept the same trollface ass camera angle for the whole video

like the dude stuck out his chin as far as he could

I've been preaching voicepill and ethnic voice pill for months now

I hope the lesson is learned ;)

hm that's shit bro. I don't think you necessary wasted your time though, because you're most likely atleast able to present yourself in some % more "socially acceptable" manner to normies, which is a very good skill to have.
Yeah I understand what you're saying. Its just that when I didn't play sports and I just existed doing my own thing people still thought I was "creepy" and I didn't even do shit to the people. I wasn't overly quiet or anything just normal I blinked, I made motion, I didn't hunch over when I walked, ECT
but, you can reach the point where normies are comfortable to be around you and are reasonably friendly, which is also huge in the working world once you're out of school.
I think im getting in that stage a little bit where I am "tolerable" but still the butt of the jokes and picked on a bit among my male peers. But its the foids though you know like they really cause me problems like the kind of shit that could get someone killed or beat up and ruin lives. And the foids also tend to be more harsh with me. Today some foid made a statement saying everyone would be happy if I died and its just been in my head all day. Its not like I haven't been told something like that before but still it kind of hurts.

overall id say just dont despair too much, and keep doing your thing and trying to improve in areas you can.
I know I will get over what people are doing and saying to me next week and just go off on someone (justifiably) next time someone says something or does something crazy to me, because I wasn't trying to get in trouble with football and all so now my only punishment if someone swings on me is a 3 day suspension (something I will try to avoid anyways)

I'd really consider some possible career paths to learn info on vs doing mindless shit like play vidya / consume entertainment
Thinking about doing sports as a career and hopefully if all else fails do MMA and then if that doesn't work I wouldn't mind being a police officer or doing something with aquatic animals

This guy is chadlite:feelskek:? He is anglefrauding with his crimson chin,he is normie at best.You jbw Copers are delusional

No Chadlite was seen

Thinking about doing sports as a career and hopefully if all else fails do MMA and then if that doesn't work I wouldn't mind being a police officer or doing something with aquatic animals
yeah man learn some stuff in wrestling. its kind of cucked because of the gay rules but the takedowns and submissions can still transfer over into BJJ if you went to learn that. I'd like to learn muay thai personally.

not a chadlite. and dont want to see this normie faggot. now imagine what saint elliot had to go through.

I'd say high tier normie with potential to prettyboymaxx and thus become chadlite
crazy how normies think he's ugly, he mogs most people I see every day (even only counting his rough age group)

Wait for the 2030s. Giga chads of today will be truecels.

Yeah foids are npc

How the fuck is this guy chadlite? You retards don’t know how to rate for shit. He is mid-tier normie, even our saint Elliot Rodger mogs him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back