Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Biggest Disadvantage of Being a Short Man

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
At my height around 5’5, it’s impossible to heightfraud as I am just an inch taller at most than the average American women my age, especially when you consider many women now wear heels and very thick sole shoes: if I were to say I was 5’7 without lifts, I would probably get caught.

This actually ends up making you seem much shorter than you are to women: you see men 5’7-5’8 claim they are 5’10 and men 5’10 claim they are 6 ft tall, so my height is instantly considered very short in comparison to everyone else.

TruManlets Tagged:

@TheDarkEnigma @incelerated @Intellau_Celistic @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @iamsubhuman @IncelHQ @gimmedatrope999 @Quarantined @Ap0calypse @Bleachcel @erenyeager @starcrapoo

I am also 5'5. I don’t care if people think I have a “napoleon complex” as I'm not going to jestermaxx and be seen as a joke. I have been scammed by life for getting this height.

I'm a trucel manlet too
i'm 5'6

true, you can't even wear lifts cause you'll seem ultra short when you take them off.

At my height around 5’5, it’s impossible to heightfraud as I am just an inch taller at most than the average American women my age, especially when you consider many women now wear heels and very thick sole shoes: if I were to say I was 5’7 without lifts, I would probably get caught.

This actually ends up making you seem much shorter than you are to women: you see men 5’7-5’8 claim they are 5’10 and men 5’10 claim they are 6 ft tall, so my height is instantly considered very short in comparison to everyone else.

TruManlets Tagged:

@TheDarkEnigma @incelerated @Intellau_Celistic @Mecoja @Transcended Trucel @iamsubhuman @IncelHQ @gimmedatrope999 @Quarantined @Ap0calypse @Bleachcel @erenyeager @starcrapoo
Move back to your country. You stated to be curry and you are living in U.S. You don´t belong wherever you live.

This is not the worst disadvantage by far, it is knowing that anyone taller can destroy you in a fight :fuk:

This is not the worst disadvantage by far, it is knowing that anyone taller can destroy you in a fight :fuk:
not even you knowing.

Them knowing too so they take full advantage and say whatever they want

I’m not only short (5’7), I’m also autistic, have very dark shitskin and a 5 inch micro penis. :feelsrope:

I don’t care if people think I have a “napoleon complex” as I'm not going to jestermaxx and be seen as a joke. I have been scammed by life for getting this height.
Same,
A year or so I wore a lift sole in shoes, at 5'3 plus inch or 2 doesn't mean anything. I accepted long time ago being shorter than everyone so I wear regular comfortable shoes. Nowadays everyone wear tall shoes so it doesn't matter

5'7. The moment I realized I wasn't gonna get any taller, is the moment I became an incel. And to think that if I had slept better and ate better I could be taller maybe...

I'm also 5'4. at this point i dont even care anymore, i hope in the next reroll i get better stats. cuz the ones i got sucked ass.

biggest disadvantage of being short is no one respects you, unless your a trillionaire/dictator and everyone is forced to,
children and women may be short but society instructs everyone to be nice to them and give them what they want(especially women),
and the globo homo cathedral punishes anyone who says women are inferior,
but with manlets anything goes

This isn't necessarily the case unless they outweigh you by a lot. Also, if you're a trained fighter and they're not, you'll probably win.

idc im shooting tallfags on posters with a beebee gun rn. tbf all woman should just love short men tbf we are the true kings

Sorry bro that’s horrible

I'm also 5'4. at this point i dont even care anymore, i hope in the next reroll i get better stats. cuz the ones i got sucked ass.
there is no next life