Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The realistic height chart imo (2024)

P

packardD

mentally ill
-
so quickly before we get to the actual chart I just want to remind all the face copers that height is 1000x more important than face to foids. I have seen plenty of tall but average/slightly ugly guys with gfs but I have NEVER seen a handsome 8/10 manlet with a gf unless they are Tom cruise. Now the height chart is obviously going to vary depending on where you live but considering globalization and that literally every x-z gen foid in 1 and 2 world countries has instagram, tik tok, twitter (mb not every but many definitely) etc. the jewmerican standards are spreading across the globe, even Chinese foids demand 180-183 cm(5’11-6’0) now.

Let’s get to the height chart, I am going to be using standard deviation to explain the chart(the SD for men in height is 3” or 7,5 cm and for foids it is 2,5” or 5 cm):
1. 5’6 the absolute lowest I’d go. In general everything is possible but let’s face it: at 5’6 you are very very short and no women will want you unless ultra-hyper compensation. It is 4 inches or 1,33 SD lower than the American average height of 5’10 (which is definitely not the case with zoomers who are 5’11-6’0 on average)
2. 5’7 - same thing, seen as a Manlet in the western world.
3. 5’8 - the thing is for many people a 1 inch difference is unnoticeable but 2 inches is clearly visible, still a manlet though with height frauding it is possible to ascend, once again your best bet is a VERY attractive face and good proportions.
4. 5’9- same as 5’8 because of the 1 inch difference that’s almost unnoticeable for many people.
5. 5’10- on the internet seen as a manlet, irl things are definitely better, can look taller or shorter depending on proportions and physique but in the majority of cases if you asked people about your height they would say you are shorter than you are. Still not enough for the majority of foids in 2024 but in general it’s doable with an okay (6+/10) face. Example - wheat waffles
6. 5’11- so called nonexistent height, almost all 5’11 larp as 6-6’1. Pretty average height tbh, unless you live in the Netherlands or balkans, you’d be considered slightly shorter than average there.
7. 6’0- used to be a good height 20-30 years ago, now the manlet cutoff. I’d say this is the breakpoint after which you can be seen as taller if you have good proportions. So called height halo in some way (when at certain height you can be seen taller than you are and at some shorter than you are, usually in the range of 1 SD upwards and downwards)
8. 6’1- don’t listen to .org rotters, it is a good height unless you live in the Netherlands etc. a strong 6’1 person is very often going to be seen as tall or kind of tall but obviously at this height you are nowhere near real tall guys
9. 6’2- very good height. It’s unbelievable what 2 inches can do (lol). The absolute perfect height in a day to day life (foods still want taller)
10. 6’3- just like 6’2 but even better. Often regarded as the perfect male height, which in my opinion it is not but still.
11. 6’4- 2 SD above the mean height which makes you actually tall. Sometimes are going to be referred to as the tall guy. IMO close to perfect, definitely perfect in 2020-2023. Might not be perfect in 2024 because of the ever growing foid standards.
11. 6’5,6’6- imo the absolute perfect male height. You are noticeably taller than the absolute majority of people unless live in the Netherlands or balkans.
12. 6’7+ can be seen as an actual freak though many foids get extra wet. Not practical in a day to day life but many want to be this tall just because.

https://bookdown.org/content/1c8fedce-597c-462d-bfdd-e1a0f2c8596d/2-1-population-versus-samples.html (for reference, there are many similar studies)

Now I want to point out that this chart is relevant in the US, UK, FRANCE, and other European countries except for the giant lands. According to the bell curve (normal distribution) at 6’5 you are taller than 99.9 % of the world population. Let’s not take 7 ft freaks into account because that is unimaginably rare. So basically what I am trying to say that every 2 inch jump in height is VERY significant and cannot be overlooked. 1 SD in height is A LOT and I would say that a 3 inch difference is brutal, 4 inches is even more brutal and 5+ is rope tier. Fuck everybody who doesn’t agree with me, things are going to get even worse in the upcoming years, normies are finally getting aware and rid of the blue pilled lies told by their parents, now even 8 yo kids are mewing and devouring vitamin D and calcium to grow taller. Good luck to everyone under 6’2 unless you have an actual godlike face but I assume you don’t since you rot here like me :blackpill::feelsrope:

Last edited:
5’8 - the thing is for many people a 1 inch difference is unnoticeable but 2 inches is clearly visible, still a manlet though with height frauding it is possible to ascend, once again your best bet is a VERY attractive face and good proportions.
5’9- same as 5’8 because of the 1 inch difference that’s almost unnoticeable for many people.

>No attractive face, bad proportions

It's ovER

put some spaces around the numbers it looks like you have 12 feet

If ur below 6 5 its over for u

>No attractive face, bad proportions

It's ovER
for me it never even began but I am looking forward to seeing the ”incel revolution” and the rising rates of foid rapes and social separation.

Btw imagine if ER was 6’5. Yep that’s what I am talking about

If ur below 6 5 its over for u
Of course I am exaggerating a bit, but the main reason why being tall is such a privilege is the compensative ability of height. Yes, if you are 6 foot tall then the face attractiveness kicks in, but the thing is many people believe it or not still think 6’0 is a good height. No man it’s not it’s the bare minimum for the majority of foids. Good is 6’4+. Fucking face copers BONES ARE LAW #BONESARELAW

5’10- Still not enough for the majority of foids
I'm 5'10 which is shorter than at least 40% of men my age, but I don't feel like I'm incel because of height, maybe if I was +6'2 and maxxed out everything I would get an LTR but as I am now height is still not my main issue, it's my face, brutal hairline and filthy shitskin pheno

I'm 5'10 which is shorter than at least 40% of men my age, but I don't feel like I'm incel because of height, maybe if I was +6'2 and maxxed out everything I would get an LTR but as I am now height is still not my main issue, it's my face, brutal hairline and filthy shitskin pheno
Definitely might be, but let’s be honest, a foid will never truly dream about you or me, before bed and in their dreams they think about 6’6 Alains Delons. This is one of the biggest suifuels to me, the understanding that no woman will truly want me and drool over me

Definitely might be, but let’s be honest, a foid will never truly dream about you or me, before bed and in their dreams they think about 6’6 Alains Delons. This is one of the biggest suifuels to me, the understanding that no woman will truly want me and drool over me
Well duh we are ugly fucks ain't nobody dreamin about us

Depends on location, 5'10 in some parts of the world is close to manlet tier for Gen Z
Like I said about half the men my age I see are taller than me, it's manlet tier, but I still wouldn't be incel if I had a good looking face, height is one of the softer requirements, but foids will NEVER date an ugly shitskin, that's a HARD requirement, the female brain can never accept ugly & brown

I already made a thread for this topic a few months ago, feel free to take a loot at it:

I already made a thread for this topic a few months ago, feel free to take a loot at it:

What I disagree with is that in your thread you say 6’3-6’8 is ideal. I might be completely out of touch with reality but I don’t see how 6’3 is ideal to western foids…

so quickly before we get to the actual chart I just want to remind all the face copers that height is 1000x more important than face to foids. I have seen plenty of tall but average/slightly ugly guys with gfs but I have NEVER seen a handsome 8/10 manlet with a gf unless they are Tom cruise. Now the height chart is obviously going to vary depending on where you live but considering globalization and that literally every x-z gen foid in 1 and 2 world countries has instagram, tik tok, twitter (mb not every but many definitely) etc. the jewmerican standards are spreading across the globe, even Chinese foids demand 180-183 cm(5’11-6’0) now.

Let’s get to the height chart, I am going to be using standard deviation to explain the chart(the SD for men in height is 3” or 7,5 cm and for foids it is 2,5” or 5 cm):
1. 5’6 the absolute lowest I’d go. In general everything is possible but let’s face it: at 5’6 you are very very short and no women will want you unless ultra-hyper compensation. It is 4 inches or 1,33 SD lower than the American average height of 5’10 (which is definitely not the case with zoomers who are 5’11-6’0 on average)
2. 5’7 - same thing, seen as a Manlet in the western world.
3. 5’8 - the thing is for many people a 1 inch difference is unnoticeable but 2 inches is clearly visible, still a manlet though with height frauding it is possible to ascend, once again your best bet is a VERY attractive face and good proportions.
4. 5’9- same as 5’8 because of the 1 inch difference that’s almost unnoticeable for many people.
5. 5’10- on the internet seen as a manlet, irl things are definitely better, can look taller or shorter depending on proportions and physique but in the majority of cases if you asked people about your height they would say you are shorter than you are. Still not enough for the majority of foids in 2024 but in general it’s doable with an okay (6+/10) face. Example - wheat waffles
6. 5’11- so called nonexistent height, almost all 5’11 larp as 6-6’1. Pretty average height tbh, unless you live in the Netherlands or balkans, you’d be considered slightly shorter than average there.
7. 6’0- used to be a good height 20-30 years ago, now the manlet cutoff. I’d say this is the breakpoint after which you can be seen as taller if you have good proportions. So called height halo in some way (when at certain height you can be seen taller than you are and at some shorter than you are, usually in the range of 1 SD upwards and downwards)
8. 6’1- don’t listen to .org rotters, it is a good height unless you live in the Netherlands etc. a strong 6’1 person is very often going to be seen as tall or kind of tall but obviously at this height you are nowhere near real tall guys
9. 6’2- very good height. It’s unbelievable what 2 inches can do (lol). The absolute perfect height in a day to day life (foods still want taller)
10. 6’3- just like 6’2 but even better. Often regarded as the perfect male height, which in my opinion it is not but still.
11. 6’4- 2 SD above the mean height which makes you actually tall. Sometimes are going to be referred to as the tall guy. IMO close to perfect, definitely perfect in 2020-2023. Might not be perfect in 2024 because of the ever growing foid standards.
11. 6’5,6’6- imo the absolute perfect male height. You are noticeably taller than the absolute majority of people unless live in the Netherlands or balkans.
12. 6’7+ can be seen as an actual freak though many foids get extra wet. Not practical in a day to day life but many want to be this tall just because.

https://bookdown.org/content/1c8fedce-597c-462d-bfdd-e1a0f2c8596d/2-1-population-versus-samples.html (for reference, there are many similar studies)

Now I want to point out that this chart is relevant in the US, UK, FRANCE, and other European countries except for the giant lands. According to the bell curve (normal distribution) at 6’5 you are taller than 99.9 % of the world population. Let’s not take 7 ft freaks into account because that is unimaginably rare. So basically what I am trying to say that every 2 inch jump in height is VERY significant and cannot be overlooked. 1 SD in height is A LOT and I would say that a 3 inch difference is brutal, 4 inches is even more brutal and 5+ is rope tier. Fuck everybody who doesn’t agree with me, things are going to get even worse in the upcoming years, normies are finally getting aware and rid of the blue pilled lies told by their parents, now even 8 yo kids are mewing and devouring vitamin D and calcium to grow taller. Good luck to everyone under 6’2 unless you have an actual godlike face but I assume you don’t since you rot here like me :blackpill::feelsrope:
Nah in cali average is stil like 5’8-5’9

It aint that bad here atlst probably because all the mexicans and asians

taller people are just better :chad: :foidSoy: :soy:

Anything 5’10 and up is alright if you have a good face.