Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Biggest moobs of incels.is contest

unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
I am 5'1" and weigh 230 pounds. I have giant moobs and look like I am pregnant with triplets. Here is a picture of my moobs. Does anyone have bigger moobs than I do?

This is what a truecel's torso looks like:

And people say Intellau_Celistic is the biggest truecel here HAHAHA

Lose weight, fatass

At 5'1 even as gigachad it would be over.

Loose weight too fit in the rope because it’s over for you

:dafuckfeels: Lose weight my brotha

If @unique_freak is right, he's either mogged by or equivalent to Intellau; 5'1 and a bad face. :feelswhat:
@Intellau_Celistic is 5’2 and also has a trucel face, but he has severe mental disabilities and will never be treated as a human even on here. He gets bullied by everyone on Looksmax and they make fun of him being a schizo and having a creepy voice.

He has the most subhuman life of anyone here.

Well obesity is fixable but at 5'1 tbf there is no point because even if you had a mr olymia champion build it would still be gigaover.

I’m 5’4” and disabled. I have a very strange face. I’m 26 and KHHV, 80% my face is at fault. I overheard it in middle- and high-school. There was a hot 5’2” chick (like an 9/10) that went out with a 5’5” chad in my Highschool

@Intellau_Celistic is 5’2 and also has a trucel face, but he has severe mental disabilities and will never be treated as a human even on here. He gets bullied by everyone on Looksmax and they make fun of him being a schizo and having a creepy voice.

He has the most subhuman life of anyone here.
true tbh, unique mogs overall but not by that much

truecel moment

Cup size mogs me

It's over when you're built like an Among Us character.

Brendio has bigger moobs than I do, but Brendio still mogs me because I am only 5'1"
Brutal. You’re basically an honorary deathnic at this point

Brutal. You’re basically an honorary deathnic at this point
Every ethnic on Earth mogs me.

You curries are the biggest whiners in all of inceldom.

Look at how pale white my skin is in the pic in the OP, and no woman on Earth will touch me with a ten feet long pole. JBW is bullshit.

Every ethnic on Earth mogs me.

You curries are the biggest whiners in all of inceldom.

Look at how pale white my skin is in the pic in the OP, and no woman on Earth will touch me with a ten feet long pole. JBW is bullshit.
Yeah because you’re 5’1, everyone agrees height > race. Usually race is third behind face and height

Yeah because you’re 5’1, everyone agrees height > race. Usually race is third behind face and height
Yes. I agree that race is third behind face and height, but it's a distant third.

Height vs. Race---no contest

Face vs. Race---another no contest

Race vs. Body build-----I'll go with race, but it's close.

If you curries said "Just Be Tall, Handsome, and White", I would agree with you. But "Just Be White" is bullshit.

So what you’re telling me is there’s a gigachad under all that fat? We get it you’re a mogger

Literally just Lose like 80 pounds and that all sorts itself out. Even if you do have gyno. Fuck, I have gyno but because I'm only a bit overweight it doesn't look that bad

How are niggas even 5'1 I thought only dwarfs are that size

Literally just Lose like 80 pounds and that all sorts itself out. Even if you do have gyno. Fuck, I have gyno but because I'm only a bit overweight it doesn't look that bad

When I am emotional (which happens frequently), the only thing that calms me down is eating a lot of junk food.

Do you think I am more truecel than most people here?
Yes because you are 5'1. That's too tall to get midget Hollywood work and you're not brown enough to fulfill the niche of women wanting to be the mommy gf of a little brown goblin. That's just a shit sandwich. Your moobs are pseudo though, you're just fat.

Yes because you are 5'1. That's too tall to get midget Hollywood work and you're not brown enough to fulfill the niche of women wanting to be the mommy gf of a little brown goblin. That's just a shit sandwich. Your moobs are pseudo though, you're just fat.
If a guy has moobs because he is fat, his moobs are not any less real than the moobs of a skinny guy with a hormone disorder.

If a guy has moobs because he is fat, his moobs are not any less real than the moobs of a skinny guy with a hormone disorder.
Yeah they are because if you lose the weight you'll lose the moobs, but real gyno is glandular. Yours are clearly from being fat.

Can anyone compete with my moobs?

I'm fat too but not that fat

You boobmog me

The link is "cat box"