Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I can’t think of any ways to deal with normie harassment.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
I sometimes get harassed by a group of normal shits when I go outside & it’s the same people who keep doing this crap.

Those people won’t leave me alone but I’m socially retarded & passive so I feel like there isn’t much I can do.

Does anyone else have the same problem I have? They also follow me to keep harassing me sometimes.

It’s annoying to deal with harassment, I don’t like going outside anymore because of this but I have to do it to get groceries.

Ya, I know, fakecel because I go outside, am I right?

Last edited:
get drunk and see if it's easier to deal with them

What do you mean by harassed? Can you give us some examples of things that happened?

Mocking me & sometimes throwing stuff at me.
Are you small and weak? Normies are monkeys, and monkeys, like other animals in the animal kingdom, will prey on the weak amongst them. If you appear as a threat, they will leave you alone and possibly even fear you.

Keep a weapon on you and learn how to use it.

You can respond with violence. This is usually pretty effective. Even if they kick the shit out of you but you end up hurting them as well, they will stop fucking with you.

Or you can just bottle it up and do nothing. This is usually what most people do.

I sometimes get harassed by a group of normal shits when I go outside & it’s the same people who keep doing this crap.

Those people won’t leave me alone but I’m socially retarded & passive so I feel like there isn’t much I can do.

Does anyone else have the same problem I have? They also follow me to keep harassing me sometimes.

It’s annoying to deal with harassment, I don’t like going outside anymore because of this but I have to do it to get groceries.

Ya, I know, fakecel because I go outside, am I right?
I would like to help you it’s this. Dm me if you are interested. I would start by going on Facebook and put the city you see them in. Then comb through the faces until you find one of them. They should be connected to each other so check their friends list if you find one.