biggest soy cuck of the week competition

owly

owly

Banned
-

can you find a bigger cuck ?

jokes aside, this are the POS that ruined our lifes. the very root of the our sufforing

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
A tl;dr would be helpful. I'm not going to watch 6 minutes of some random guy talking.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
A tl;dr would be helpful. I'm not going to watch 6 minutes of some random guy talking.
Black normie gets cucked by his fiance. He forgives her. He gets cucked by his fiance again with the same Chad. He forgives her. Fiance starts getting texted and picked up by multiple Chads in front of him at the house he paid for. The cuck--still staying with her, mind you--gets pissy with her. So she cuts a hole in his mattress, destroys his passport, sprays paint all over his dozens of pairs of shoes, and leaves the kids alone in the house so she can fuck Chad--driving a vehicle paid for by the cuck.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
-
Black normie gets cucked by his fiance. He forgives her. He gets cucked by his fiance again with the same Chad. He forgives her. Fiance starts getting texted and picked up by multiple Chads in front of him at the house he paid for. The cuck--still staying with her, mind you--gets pissy with her. So she cuts a hole in his mattress, destroys his passport, sprays paint all over his dozens of pairs of shoes, and leaves the kids alone in the house so she can fuck Chad--driving a vehicle paid for by the cuck.
Shit, now I got to watch it. :feelskek:

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Forget biggest cuck of the week this guy is the biggest cuck of the 21st century

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
A fucking gold medalist cuck, damn.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
So this is the ascension that awaits us. And here I thought blacks were based.

Better incel than cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

You're one bad day away from being me
★★★★★
So this is the ascension that awaits us. And here I thought blacks were based.

Better incel than cuck
He probably grew up with whites so no based

Godzuki

Godzuki

REEEEEEEEE
-
Trust a hole pay the toll.

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Over in a Flash
-
If hes lucky since they're not married he might have a chance to get out still. If those are her kids along with his he might be shit out of luck. I hate seeing women take advantage of men like this but its all too common.

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

Royal fuckup
-
Let’s see his “baby momma”, probably a fakeup caked nasty landwhale. This clever man deserves his life ruined if he kept going back to a leeching abomination

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
I can watch Brazilian cartel gore no problem but these cuck videos disturb me way too much to watch.

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Veteran
-
This is gonna be the norm for unattractive males by 2100. A beta that doesn't let his parasitic gf/wife go around and fuck chads is gonna be socially excommunicated.

owly

owly

Banned
-
This is gonna be the norm for unattractive males by 2100. A beta that doesn't let his parasitic gf/wife go around and fuck chads is gonna be socially excommunicated.
By then sexbots will have ended man kind

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Simps gonna simp

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
I can watch Brazilian cartel gore no problem but these cuck videos disturb me way too much to watch.
Violence is (on some level) normal, whereas being a cocksucking doormat is repulsive on a visceral and subconscious level.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-

can you find a bigger cuck ?

jokes aside, this are the POS that ruined our lifes. the very root of the our sufforing
May this man get fatal familial insomnia when he's older.

If hes lucky since they're not married he might have a chance to get out still. If those are her kids along with his he might be shit out of luck. I hate seeing women take advantage of men like this but its all too common.
I like it. Serves the cuck right for being a pussy.
KEK.

Last edited:
seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
The Guinness Book of World Records needs to mark this guy as the biggest cuck in history.

ExpiringAspirin

ExpiringAspirin

GameMaxxGymCel
-
no I don't think this guy is the biggest cuck, of all the American dudes who are or had been in relationships that produced offsprings, 50% are like this or end up like this, the other 50% are dead beat dads, the one with great personality that emotionally abused, verbally abused, physically abused , and / or murdered their female partners.

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
-
Jesus fuck being this huge a cuck. I'd rather be tfl for real, fuck dealing with all this for a bitch.

Izayacel

Izayacel

Zenithdity Intellect “Legend"
-
woman are trash

slaaneshcel

slaaneshcel

Recruit
-
Holy shit how can you continue living with this mindset.