Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting biology is repulsive

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I hate flesh. It is disgusting. I want to kill nature and eradicate all organics from the face of the Earth. If transhumanism ever takes off I would happily throw my humanity into the garbage where it belongs. I hate all flesh it is vile.

I feel the same, but transhumanism would be susceptible to hackers and government surveillance. Fuck everything

Birds are pretty cool tbh man, what's wrong with them? Same with plants, I have a little plant in a pot by my computer and he's pretty cool, he gets watered regularly to keep him happy and healthy.

What's repulsive about small vertebrates (not worms/bugs) and plants?

Last edited:
Gardening is a pretty good cope. I like taking care of goldfish too, though it can feel like a bit of a hassle at times.

Birds are pretty cool tbh man, what's wrong with them? Same with plants, I have a little plant in a pot by my computer and he's pretty cool, he gets watered regularly to keep him happy and healthy.

What's repulsive about small vertebrates (not worms/bugs) and plants?
Man i wish i could spend some time with you and your plants tbh. sounds comfy

repulsive
200w.gif