Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Biology test about reproductive anatomy

Demongoat

Demongoat

Recruit
★★
During last year of high school in bilogy class we learned abou reproductive organs.At the end of the topic we we took a test. Boys test was about female parts amd girls test test was about male male parts.My result was 92% which is an A. Those who was cool and had sex had worse results than me. Some nerdy virgin foids had better result.

Useless knowledge if you are not going to put it into pratice

During last year of high school
incels.is,more like fakecels.is
Prolly most users here are high school kids or fakecel ''ugly'' guys like that plymouth shooter.

I still remember those tests from bio, the whole class had a much higher grade than usual. So awkward

I finished highschool in 2017
Ah,i see,confused you with some other greycel who was crying about being an incel while he was like fucking 16 or some shit.

Ah,i see,confused you with some other greycel who was crying about being an incel while he was like fucking 16 or some shit.
there are a bunch of teenagers here, if they'd rather rot than looksmaxx and actually try then whatever, let them waste their youth

Strong Cope if you think nerds foids aren't fucking more than 10 guys per day

That make my urethra twitch.

Just a little.

I think it shrank.