Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bipolar is a death sentence

lucchese25

lucchese25

Greycel
Its the most embarrassing mental illness you can have. Fucking yelling at people in a mcdonalds drive through, gaining slight confidence and thinking i somehow have a chance with any foid :feelskek: Then the reality comes crashing down when i get blocked the second i show face. Having outbursts at work, and blowing all of my money.

I have the urge to get my life together and i tell my parents about my plans because i cant stop talking then i inevitably lose motivation and fail in front of them :fuk:

People arent meant to go through this fucked life alone. It would at least be tolerable if i had a girl to just listen to me vent. I dont even care about sex at this point.. :cryfeels:

Indeed, it's a genetic disposition to developed mental illnesses

nigga you have bipolar?
my condolences. I was fakely diagnosed with bipolar and I'm already treated differently.

Earth has two poles...

(So they say)

People arent meant to go through this fucked life alone. It would at least be tolerable if i had a girl to just listen to me vent. I dont even care about sex at this point.. :cryfeels:
ur better off getting a male friend to do that with, seriously. a foid will not only not help whatsoever because she has no experience with the male psyche she WILL be less attracted to you afterwards (all the reddit femons will CONSTANTLY say its "attractive" JFL) i have just come to the conclusion nobody will genuinely care about what i have to say unless its a therapist i pay for.

Mega over for bipolarcels

Not the most embarrassing but definitely fucks you big time.

The fact that you signed up to .is already shows there´s something wrong with you,

But at least you have an excuse if you rape women and get caught. I have to go to prison. You can chill in a care facility after rapemaxxing.