Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A big nose is a death sentence

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Us nosecels have this life twisted. Everywhere we turn we're judged on a subconscious level because our nose is front and centre of our fuckin face. Some people have a 'handsome' big nose that compliments their image, then you have guys like me that have a nose so big it's perceived as a fuckin deformity. Not just big but curved as well like a fuckin eagle.

It's worth noting that you're selfie is never a true reflection in person but it's still fuckin bad. It's magnified on a selfie to really highlight the glaring imperfection. My big nose or manlet height hasn't stopped me from excelling at work, keeping kid's safe everyday which is a privilege, but it's the reason why I'm ostracised by the people around me. This topic is for the nosecel brother's out there, make of it what you will :whatfeels:.

Are you jewish

Nigger.
"muh nose is the reason why Im inkel and why my life sucks!" :feelstastyman:

If you have some money it's not hard to get a rhinoplasty to fix it. I feel you on the manlet height though. LL is orders of magnitude more expensive than a rhino

I feel you, my nose is kinda big too. Idk though a small nose just seems feminine though

Nigger.
"muh nose is the reason why Im inkel and why my life sucks!" :feelstastyman:
Dude he's just venting about his frustrations in life. Why do you have to be so hostile to everyone

Fat nose is the worst, bigger bony nose can still look ok. I have a big fat nose, its horrible.

Kike nigger nose or black nigger nose?

Armenian or Jewish, take your pick.

Us nosecels have this life twisted. Everywhere we turn we're judged on a subconscious level because our nose is front and centre of our fuckin face. Some people have a 'handsome' big nose that compliments their image, then you have guys like me that have a nose so big it's perceived as a fuckin deformity. Not just big but curved as well like a fuckin eagle.

It's worth noting that you're selfie is never a true reflection in person but it's still fuckin bad. It's magnified on a selfie to really highlight the glaring imperfection. My big nose or manlet height hasn't stopped me from excelling at work, keeping kid's safe everyday which is a privilege, but it's the reason why I'm ostracised by the people around me. This topic is for the nosecel brother's out there, make of it what you will :whatfeels:.
Having huge lips is worse dawg they will fuckin call you a platypus or a duck

If you have some money it's not hard to get a rhinoplasty to fix it. I feel you on the manlet height though. LL is orders of magnitude more expensive than a rhino
That'd be pretty much my life savings on a cosmetic procedure. I have to somehow deal with it and just self improve in spite of it

Fat nose is the worst, bigger bony nose can still look ok. I have a big fat nose, its horrible.
you know what's mad, is that from the front facing I mog a lot of people as I have very nice eyes, the second I turn to the side it's over. Selfies and video's are a train wreck as there's no escaping my horrific side profile.

Having huge lips is worse dawg they will fuckin call you a platypus or a duck
sorry to hear that, rest assured that the prejudice is just as bad with a big nose like mine. The upside to a big nose is a big dick which I have but people see the nose and its over.

Dude he's just venting about his frustrations in life. Why do you have to be so hostile to everyone
If your nose is your biggest issue, you dont know what true suffering means ... I AM true suffering

I got this type of nose and i wear glasses :cryfeels:
c1f2ae4c7af6830f5141131a64cc830d.jpg

Apparently, rhinoplasty leaves you in agonising pain for weeks, ur eyes and face become black and blue, completely swollen like you've had the shit beaten out of you by a sociopath.

I feel you, my nose is kinda big too. Idk though a small nose just seems feminine though
Yup.. and the vast majority of Chads/Male models actually have Feminine and Well-balanced noses

Apparently, rhinoplasty leaves you in agonising pain for weeks, ur eyes and face become black and blue, completely swollen like you've had the shit beaten out of you by a sociopath.
worth it though if your nose is fucked up, i'm planning on getting one to fix the asymmetry

I'm a nosecel too. My nose is very large and sticks forward too much. The nose tip is bulbous and large as well. Despite this I have no Jewsish or Middle Eastern or African DNA. It's an Anglo nose.

yeh nose can cuck you, fine sharp noses are preferred for males

for foids any nose work cuz ez mode

Yup.. and the vast majority of Chads/Male models actually have Feminine and Well-balanced noses
Yeah I've noticed that. Or at the very least they don't have a giant nose.

I got this type of nose and i wear glasses :cryfeels:
c1f2ae4c7af6830f5141131a64cc830d.jpg
From the front, a lot of guys with big noses mog a lot of people because they typically have nice eyes especially Pakistani's who have very striking features. That guy has nice eyes, same with myself, my eyes are very attractive but then I turn to the side and I'm a fuckin pelican. My manlet height only adds to the suffering. I wear glasses but not in public.

Yeah I've noticed that. Or at the very least they don't have a giant nose.
yep I don't think anyone has a nose as ugly as mine but then I've seen some that are even worse. Roman aquiline noses can be attractive, but not if it's completely disproportionate to the face.

And it's clear that selfies paint a misconception of our features. Our noses are not as big as they're perceived to be from selfies, same with spots, ears etc. From a selfie though they look fuckin huge and that's the image we portray to the public on social media and dating sites. This confirms our negative beliefs that we have of ourselves when in reality it's not as bad as it's perceived to be. A mean it's still bad but it's worth highlighting that selfies blow everything out of proportion because people legit kill themselves over this shit.

Last edited:
I have a big nose. It's brutal, it's the first thing that people notice.

I have a big nose. It's brutal, it's the first thing that people notice.
I've been bullied for it throughout my life, at school, college for instance. I worked at Burger King and the managers took the piss out of my nose, making remarks comparing it to a cartoon character. The other managers laughed and some of the staff joined in which was harassment but they got away with it as it was excused as 'banter' to justify bullying.

or italian
I'm actually quarter italian, my mum's half italian and half ukraine which makes me quarter of each and half pakistani from my dead father so I'm quite the eclectic mix, this explains my big curved nose. I have the exact nose as my mum and my dad was pakistani which are known for big noses

Jew infiltrator?

I have a big bulbous nose, ovER

kikeproblems.is

I'd swap my big cock for a small nose in a heartbeat but a big nose goes hand in hand. My nose is abnormally wide and curved, when people see me they don't even gauge eye contact because they are so disgusted about what's on display in front of them.

Stfu racist

I have a huge nose and always hated it. My "friends" constantly made fun of it and called me jewish. Although later in uni I once saw a guy with a nose just like me with a cute gf which gave me hope. But not even a year after that my hairline disappeared into the abyss along with that little bit of hope.

I have a huge nose and always hated it. My "friends" constantly made fun of it and called me jewish. Although later in uni I once saw a guy with a nose just like me with a cute gf which gave me hope. But not even a year after that my hairline disappeared into the abyss along with that little bit of hope.
ye mine is massive as well, even worse on selfies which portray an up close image that is not truly reflective of the size in person. I'll never forget as a teenager I walked into a friends house which was packed full of guys and girls. The second I walked into the house, my so called friend shouted "Jesus look at the size of that nose!". The whole room went silent, you could hear a fuckin pin drop. The shame and embarrassment was next level. I was already very insecure and this confirmed it. This shows that those 'childhood friends' were never friends to begin with. They mostly used me as a 'football friend' tbh or someone to leech off in school. As soon as I left school they were nowhere to be seen, these 'friends' that I had spent my entire childhood with, absolute parasites.

it is not about the size rather the shape and how it complements your face. i got a fucking bulbous asymmetric wide thick piece of junk in the middle of my face i feel you

it is not about the size rather the shape and how it complements your face. i got a fucking bulbous asymmetric wide thick piece of junk in the middle of my face i feel you
ye the shape of mine is so ugly, curved, wide nostrils an fuckin massive like a birds beak. Think its known as an aquiline roman nose in historical sub culture. The curve is so fuckin abnormal, I dare to even laugh or smile because this hideous beak completely undermines my nice eyes.

Its the reason why I've received hostile treatment, their body language speaks volumes, they don't even look me in the eye as I walk past them at work. If there was a god he wouldn't have cursed me with this sub human facial feature.

ye the shape of mine is so ugly, curved, wide nostrils an fuckin massive like a birds beak. Think its known as an aquiline roman nose in historical sub culture. The curve is so fuckin abnormal, I dare to even laugh or smile because this hideous beak completely undermines my nice eyes.

Its the reason why I've received hostile treatment, their body language speaks volumes, they don't even look me in the eye as I walk past them at work. If there was a god he wouldn't have cursed me with this sub human facial feature.
rhinoplasty thankfully is always an option

So is a small nose for a matter of fact. If your nose isn’t the perfect size, you’re fucked.