Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bird shat on me today and cute girl asked me if i like a soup

To koniec

To koniec

Nah I'd Lose
★★★★★
:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also later i was in vietnamese restaurant( first time here ), i ordered a small pho soup and there was asian women in kitchen, tall long haired older normie and cutie blonde blue eyed short waitress with cute voice asked if i like my soup :feelscomfy::feelsaww:, she also wished me a good evening when i finished

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Eightcel
@WawelDragon1683
@Animecel2D
@WØLF

Braggarts gonna brag

I want to remind you that Chad is still around the kitchen. He's just hiding.

And yet they say shitmaxxing is a myth.

Asian women are nice :feelsmage:

sounds fun , i remember 4 years ago when a bird shat on my trousers on the crotch area
but i didn't get approached by a blonde qt

Bird was probably a roped trucel reincarnated taking revenge on chadlites.

Also later i was in vietnamese restaurant( first time here ), i ordered a small pho soup and there was asian women in kitchen, tall long haired older normie and cutie blonde blue eyed short waitress with cute voice asked if i like my soup :feelscomfy::feelsaww:, she also wished me a good evening when i finished

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Eightcel
@WawelDragon1683
@Animecel2D
@WØLF
Oh wow. Asian bitch wants to fuck white normie. Who couldve guessed.

Bird was probably a roped trucel reincarnated taking revenge on chadlites.

Oh wow. Asian bitch wants to fuck white normie. Who couldve guessed.
you are idiot she wasn't asian she was polish with blonde hair and blue eyes, just worked in viet local

Half of your events happened to me about a month ago....the bird part.

and not to rain on your parade, but service industry works for tips and wants your business. always be suspect at first for flirty/interested behavior/comments. but glad it made you feel good

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Eightcel
@WawelDragon1683
@Animecel2D
@WØLF
fucking @Broly level slayer :feelsUnreal:

Lol bragging I see

Half of your events happened to me about a month ago....the bird part.

and not to rain on your parade, but service industry works for tips and wants your business. always be suspect at first for flirty/interested behavior/comments. but glad it made you feel good
Yup, if I had a hundred dollars for every cashier or waitress called me sweetie and sweetheart without any follow through I would be $10,000.00 more wealthier today. Protip, it doesn't make me want to tip you, be gone thots.

It's her job:feelsbadman:
If you're actually ugly and not a volcel she'd hate you and be disgusted by you deep down.

It's her job:feelsbadman:
If you're actually ugly and not a volcel she'd hate you and be disgusted by you deep down.
He's mistaken pretend flirtation for tip money with romantic interest, newcels will learn the hard way.

Yup, if I had a hundred dollars for every cashier or waitress called me sweetie and sweetheart without any follow through I would be $10,000.00 more wealthier today. Protip, it doesn't make me want to tip you, be gone thots.
same bro. That's my money! but it must work on some people since they keep doing it.

He's mistaken pretend flirtation for tip money with romantic interest, newcels will learn the hard way.
very likely, tho she wished me good evening when i was went out table i drived a cycle

same bro. That's my money! but it must work on some people since they keep doing it.
Working class thots are the worst, they utilize that pussy pass every chance they can get for extra money that no working class male can ever acquire in the same way.
very likely, tho she wished me good evening when i was went out table i drived a cycle
She's probably just hustling you for money my dude, they all do, especially the cash strapped broke bitches of today.

Last edited:
Working class thots are the worst, they utilize that pussy pass every chance they can get for extra money that no working class male can ever acquire in the same way.

She's probably just hustling you for money my dude, they all do, especially the cash strapped broke bitches of today.
@Caesercel, @Transcended Trucel
see i'm not fakecel that wh0re wanted just my money, tip

Doesn't really mean anythting in this kind of situation. She is used to all kinds of clients.

Doesn't really mean anythting in this kind of situation. She is used to all kinds of clients.
yes she just did play 'nice' side to be show that she 'cares' about incel while she just did this in hope that she will have money from incel male while when she returns to home she will fuck with chad male

yes she just did play 'nice' side to be show that she 'cares' about incel while she just did this in hope that she will have money from incel male while when she returns to home she will fuck with chad male
Real ioi is when a random foid stares and smiles at you or approaches you in the street, bar etc.

@Caesercel, @Transcended Trucel
see i'm not fakecel that wh0re wanted just my money, tip
You're probably new to the whole game being younger, this is what they do, you're now all the more wiser.

This is graduation day for you understanding the most basic tenets of general female cuntry.

The absolute state of this forum

Hes fucking 5 8 when the avg height for men his age is 182 cm (nearly 6ft,) to koniec is also autistic
Youre a curry barrett and 5 11 yourself soooo....
fakecel accuses me being fakecel when he is one, lol 5'11 in india is good height when i'm 3 inches shorter than him and autistic :cryfeels::feelshaha:
on jest coperem i pewnie chcę białej stejsi
Real ioi is when a random foid stares and smiles at you or approaches you in the street, bar etc.
yes and never happened to me :feelshaha: but muhh i'm fakecel

@Caesercel i lovely that you forget that i'm 9 cm shorter than average zoomer here and everyday ( often brutally ) heightmogged while i'm also autistic, bullied all my life

I hope it was tasty. Going to try pho soon.

Cheers :feelsYall:

Another white supremacist worshipping females? Color me surprised. :feelshaha:

birds shitting on you is suifuel tbh

no i didn't tip her i never said that i did

:feelsseriously:
she was polish blonde with blue eyes
So you mean she was German before WW2? I heard Germany was forced to give away land that's now been added to Poland.

So you mean she was German before WW2? I heard Germany was forced to give away land that's now been added to Poland.
:feelsseriously: bad trolling atempt
@SocialzERo

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Eightcel
@WawelDragon1683
@Animecel2D
@WØLF
Good dick puts women in a good mood. Thank Chad for that :feelsrope:

she was polish, all germans were replaced here, she had polish accent
No I meant historically, before WW2, was she from what was formerly Germany? I know a Polish guy and he says the Polish people with blue eyes and blonde hair are actually Germans but they were forced to join Poland. He went on to say that original Polish people have brown hair and brown eyes.

No I meant historically, before WW2, was she from what was formerly Germany? I know a Polish guy and he says the Polish people with blue eyes and blonde hair are actually Germans but they were forced to join Poland. He went on to say that original Polish people have brown hair and brown eyes.
:feelsseriously:
he is idiot, slavs can have blonde hair and blue eyes if your reason would be true, then i'm german, but nice troll atempt regardless

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back