Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bird shat on me today and cute girl asked me if i like a soup

:feelsseriously:
he is idiot, slavs can have blonde hair and blue eyes if your reason would be true, then i'm german, but nice troll atempt regardless
He was just talking about Polish people, not Slavs in general. Not trolling either just asking if what I heard was true.

:cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also later i was in vietnamese restaurant( first time here ), i ordered a small pho soup and there was asian women in kitchen, tall long haired older normie and cutie blonde blue eyed short waitress with cute voice asked if i like my soup :feelscomfy::feelsaww:, she also wished me a good evening when i finished

@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Eightcel
@WawelDragon1683
@Animecel2D
@WØLF
ask her out its your lucky day! (if a bird shits on you it is good luck!)

cutie blonde blue eyed short waitress with cute voice asked if i like my soup :feelscomfy::feelsaww:,

I need to go order some soup at a restaurant apparently this gets chicks hot for you they can't help but want to jump your cock

Just get shitted on by bird theory

Bird was probably a roped trucel reincarnated taking revenge on chadlites.

Oh wow. Asian bitch wants to fuck white normie. Who couldve guessed.
:panties:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back