Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bitch regretting that she divorced her cuck

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
> Our passion died around the time our first son was born

I guess she realized Chad don't care about used up goods such as herself, divorced or no. Dumb cunt thought i'd be like in her prime. Tee-hee.

Also
GAS THE CUCKS!

Women make life changing decisions based on their blood period colour without thinking of the consequences more in depth. Good thing she regrets her stupid actions.

the slut tax is very high

The bitch probably got half his hard earned money and still regrets the divorce jfl

Typical women really. Cheat on him, and then loses even more respect for him when he does not get angry JFL. If he beat the shit out of her the marriage would be stronger than ever now.

KEK at the reddit copers hoping this new bitch will be loyal. She will treat him even worse.

hope that cunt never finds love again, glad for the guy though that he found another bitch so soon

Pretty sure females regret every decision they make that doesn't result in them being dicked down by Tyrone or Chad.

RAGEFUEL :woke:
I respected him even less for that because he didn't stand up for himself. Just about everything he did made me mad. I couldn't wait to get out.

I guess she realized Chad don't care about used up goods such as herself, divorced or no. Dumb cunt thought i'd be like in her prime. Tee-hee.

Also
GAS THE CUCKS!

You disposed of a perfectly good husband

Lolololol

Divorce didn't benefit her like she thought it would. That's the only reason why she regrets. Dumb idiot.

I hope that fucking bitch burns for eternity in hell.

She got angry when he forgave her? Holy shit women are retarded.

Women love abusive men

this shit probably happens to a lot of old bitches. they divorce at 45 and they are fat ugly and old and there is really nothing out there for them. LOL.

Silly beta cuck, but at least he moved on.

Hopefully chad eventually dumps her thot ass to the curb

Good on the cuck for successfully finding another ltr though. Hopefully it lasts.

He won the lottery and changes her mind

Typical women really. Cheat on him, and then loses even more respect for him when he does not get angry JFL. If he beat the shit out of her the marriage would be stronger than ever now.

KEK at the reddit copers hoping this new bitch will be loyal. She will treat him even worse.

Women make life changing decisions based on their blood period colour without thinking of the consequences more in depth. Good thing she regrets her stupid actions.
Yep and she also sounded irresponsible for her actions.

well der, she now realises that being the shit useless cunt bitch like herself and plenty of women will always be, 99 % of the time contribute nothing to society ( prefer to stay home and let chad husband slave at work) that she cant support herself by doing fuck all so she needs either divorced chad back or needs to get a beta buxx cuck to help her pay her ((bills)))
> Our passion died around the time our first son was born

KEK