Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bitch trait: women who say “red flag” “ick” and “low value”

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★★
Red flag this and red flag that, how about you shut the fuck up and suck my dick, put that mouth to good use for once. Seriously who gave them the right to judge anyone?

Feminism has made women become quite arrogant and unpleasant. They think all men are just these icky dumb beastly dogs or something. Most accomplishments in history have been done by men.

Things are the way they are now with men because nobody wants to participate in this society anymore, more and more guys are waking up and realizing that the game is rigged against them. Your life is only as valuable as your genetics. Women would sooner love a broke chad than date a rich incel. Why would you care about a world that hates you over things you can’t control?

Women think they’re so entitled to a man who earns 85k+ a year, is over six feet, is white, drives a super car and has a big ass manor. They call men entitled but they aren’t any better. Feminists call any man who isn’t chad “low value”. What has feminism done to women bro. I won’t even just blame feminism, women have always been chad only, it’s just that now they have the freedom to only pursue the men at the top.

Don't blame feminists, blame the cucks and gender traitors who support them. They're powerless on their own.

icks only apply to non-chads
they will overlook anything if you are chad
see here:

Screenshot 20240503 102446 Reddit

her babydaddys shower is infested and rotting with dangerous black mold and her later posts are complaining about near-lethal black mold poisoning symptoms
but would guarantee "ick" a sub5 not having an immaculately spot checked and dusted bathroom

see here:

View attachment 1151723
her babydaddys shower is infested and rotting with dangerous black mold and her later posts are complaining about near-lethal black mold poisoning symptoms
but would guarantee "ick" a sub5 not having an immaculately spot checked and dusted bathroom
Nigga that's the symbiote. :lul::lul::lul:

Red flag this and red flag that, how about you shut the fuck up and suck my dick, put that mouth to good use for once. Seriously who gave them the right to judge anyone?

Feminism has made women become quite arrogant and unpleasant. They think all men are just these icky dumb beastly dogs or something. Most accomplishments in history have been done by men.

Things are the way they are now with men because nobody wants to participate in this society anymore, more and more guys are waking up and realizing that the game is rigged against them. Your life is only as valuable as your genetics. Women would sooner love a broke chad than date a rich incel. Why would you care about a world that hates you over things you can’t control?

Women think they’re so entitled to a man who earns 85k+ a year, is over six feet, is white, drives a super car and has a big ass manor. They call men entitled but they aren’t any better. Feminists call any man who isn’t chad “low value”. What has feminism done to women bro. I won’t even just blame feminism, women have always been chad only, it’s just that now they have the freedom to only pursue the men at the top.
I got the ick from this teehee
My icks are below 6'
Balding.

And ofc he does not say hi to the mcdonalds cashier
So icky dicky winky incky dinky boo

see here:

View attachment 1151723
His house is a living organism mean while she got the ick from the sub5 back in highschool

''red flags'', ''icks'' and ''low value'' doesn't apply to chad. :feelskek:

Just a woman trying to tell you are ugly without directly saying it

I give women "the ick" just by living or trying to engage with them.

Chad can drive a beater and yet bang the hottest sorority girl on campus or he can be non school and still bang hottest girl, he can pick up girls from tinder in a 2005 beaten up car with rust while sub5 couldnt do that even with the shiniest most expensive rich car.

I overheard a nigger foid say that my hair gave her the ick

The ones who clap in camera and call everything creepy are super annoying.

see here:

View attachment 1151723
B b but His pERsonality :feelskek:

Foids who say ‘ick’ & ‘icky’ don’t deserve to breathe.

Based stupid fucking whores

“He was short and had dark skin… total ick right girls” fucking kill yourself you retarded slut