Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My theory on why some women say "men have it easier in life"

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, Dreadlockcel, Potential autist/asp
★★★★
(potential water take)

My theory is that since a large majority of men (non chads) are invisible to these women they only see the men who are chads.

As we know chads live on easy mode so they get treated like a Greek God wherever they go.

So when these women see chads living on easy mode they assume thats how all men live (because remember only chads are noticed not non chads)

Now If us non chad men weren't invisible and people saw what us non chad men went through then it would be a lot harder for people to genuinely believe that we have it easier.

That is my theory on why some of these women think that "Men have it easier In life"

JoinedMay 4, 2024Posts15

Foids don't want to admit their lives are easier than an ugly man's because that would make them feel bad about themselves if they were forced to come to terms with the fact they didn't earn what they have in life on their own merits. They don't want to realize and face the truth that they didn't deserve everything that have in life and it was just handed to them on a silver platter for existing with the right reproductive organs.

Bro discovered what apex fallacy is.
Yes, but then there's also the fact that women are genuinely solipsistic. They think men have the exact same life experience as they do except the parts they heard from twitter are different. Like getting paid more and having more authority (all privileges of chad again).

water thread but still true

Water but attractive women will always have it easier than chads.

Because women constantly get followed, stared at, sexually harrased, and raped you inkwell :foidSoy:

Because women constantly get followed, stared at, sexually harrased, and raped you inkwell :foidSoy:
Ahh shit I forgot.

When women go outside us inkwells are just waiting outside ready to rape them!!.

I can't believe people really say shit like that unironically lol

True. Also applies when they stuff like "kill all men". When they say that, they refer to sub7 men that they want to see dead

Ive got spare water wings if anybody here can't swim in all this water. Srsly tho I think there is also some truth in the notion that oppression is a social currency. And it works great for those in charge of society because it inevitably pits different groups against one another.

My theory is that since a large majority of men (non chads) are invisible to these women they only see the men who are chads.
“Up to a certain age, after that women want to buy a house with a partner, and look for a normie, because there are not enough chads and they devalue the cheating of the chads. After a certain age a majority of non chads is needed and those normies get lucky at later age. Some chads fucked so much around that they achieved nothing and get employed by nerds and clean the pool of the nerds.”

is what some say… I don’t know.
What you think

Last edited:
“Up to a certain age, after that women want to buy a house with a partner, and look for a normie, because there are not enough chads and they devalue the cheating of the chads. After a certain age a majority of non chads is needed and those normies get lucky at later age. Some chads fucked so much around that they achieved nothing and get employed by nerds and clean the pool of the nerds.”

is what some say… I don’t know.
What you think
I agree honestly