Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill black"cels" have it the easiest out of anyone here

OfficERcel

OfficERcel

Banned
-
niggers have foids loyal to their own race
they get stereotyped as having a big dick even tho that's not true acc to statistics
they don't need to have that much of a good looking face to be considered attractive, niggers with wide pig noses are still considered attractive for example
they also don't get nerfed by balding

indian women are most loyal ( along with white western women ) according to stats

at least in canada

indian women are most loyal ( along with white western women ) according to stats

another race post ? huh ? used to be like this, NTpill is more important alogn with heightpill ofcourse

another race post ? huh ? used to be like this, NTpill is more important alogn with heightpill ofcourse
race matters more than everything else, race influences NT too . also I love how the only things you think are important are the ones effecting you personally

race matters more than everything else, race influences NT too . also I love how the only things you think are important are the ones effecting you personally
huh ? east asians and whites are stereotyped to most autistic while ethnics are tribalistic masculine and outgoing

@Mecoja

huh ? east asians and whites are stereotyped to most autistic while ethnics are tribalistic masculine and outgoing

@Mecoja
east asians non-NT due to being brought up as studycels and such they don't develop that much mentally
same with curries
sands also don't develop mentally either because they're brought up to avoid women
only niggers are tribalistic masculine and outgoing

east asians non-NT due to being brought up as studycels and such they don't develop that much mentally
same with curries
sands also don't develop mentally either because they're brought up to avoid women
only niggers are tribalistic masculine and outgoing
just compare your average finn with average curry and see who is more 'NT'

Keep coping nigga, race plays a pivotal role when it comes to physical attraction, Looks(incl race) > height > money > NT

Keep coping nigga, race plays a pivotal role when it comes to physical attraction, Looks(incl race) > height > money > NT
...while africa has baby boom ? and white countries don't have children but somehow it's who are incels

i know victim olympics great

@GraYceL i didn't respond to you

also white birthrates are worst along with east asians, ethnics mog us

how do you explain that ?

also white birthrates are worst along with east asians, ethnics mog us

how do you explain that ?
ethnics don't mog, indians have low birthrates as well as iran turkey etc it's only yemen saudi libya etc who have high birthrates and those countries, have a LOT of nigger genetic elements

literally confirms what I said
also whites have the most sex, but they have contraception abortion and shit that means they will have lower birthrates still
no it confirms that whites and east asians have lowest birthrates

but i know that you are just ethnic normie who just want to spam racebaits since you joined here 1 day ago

no it confirms that whites and east asians have lowest birthrates

but i know that you are just ethnic normie who just want to spam racebaits since you joined here 1 day ago
I'm sub 5 ethnicel
+ you can see India has low birthrates on that list , same with Iran both very ethnic countries.

indian women are most loyal
Poojetas are maybe only inter-racially loyal, but not intra-racially. They have 100+ affairs and then arranged marriage maxx here :lul: :lul: :lul:

Poojetas are maybe only inter-racially loyal, but not intra-racially. They have 100+ affairs and then arranged marriage maxx here :lul: :lul: :lul:

Only post on a new account. 100% a larp but funny shit :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
"Since we got together he has been insecure about his penis size, and the guy in the video had a much larger penis. He kept asking me how many guys I have slept with, how big were there penises. To add to it all, I told him that I think blow jobs are gross, and I never gave him one. I never enjoyed giving them, and I really didn’t want to have to start."
this reads like a cuckold fantasy I hope this wasn't real and just a LARP

If you are curry but look nigger then are you fakecels?

you can see India has low birthrates on that list
Now, we had highest birth rate and population for a long time before that. We are the most populated country in the world. We are only reducing ours for a while

Now, we had highest birth rate and population for a long time before that. We are the most populated country in the world. We are only reducing ours for a while
ethniceldom wasn't as bad before

Great, more racebait from you.

To this message I responded with

I talked about the OP nigger in next sentence
Oh okay. I thought you were calling me a nigger. I was confused because you knew I was part Russian.

Grammatically this doesn't make sense. What do you mean?
Basically I agreed with you and asked this OP nigger to put more effort in his further stupid pointless racebait thread

@Mecoja
Yeah, brown ethnics are usually NT, it only makes it a bigger problem if youre brown and non NT.

Sticking to your own race the most might not equate to much better chances. So while there is a much higher chance for intra-racial dating, the typical reasons for inceldom still hold within the sphere of your own race. Tyrone still wins within the blacks.

Sticking to your own race the most does not equate to much better chances. So while there is a much higher chance for intra-racial dating, the typical reasons for inceldom still hold within the sphere of your own race. Tyrone still wins within the blacks.
5/10 black = 8/10 sand

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back