Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The orthodox black pill is retarded if they think that fat foids have unlimited SMV

B

bcroger

Major
I mean, with the exception with obese whales and skinny black men, almost no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, mind you, but they still get their looks match, easily. Almost all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people.

Those 1000 tinder matches don't mean much because most men swipe right on everyone AND a Tinder right swipe does not mean a long term relationship. Some male model having cyber sex with some whale on a Thursday night on Instagram does not mean he will marry or fuck the whale in real life.

FAT PIG women do NOT have high SMV. That is a lie. Thats why they are all with other fat men or ghetto niggers.

Last edited:
Its extremely easy for whale to find normie to fuck. Easier than chad to find becky to fuck. Smv is how easy is for you to get sex. Its not marriage with attractive person.

Its extremely easy for whale to find normie to fuck. Easier than chad to find becky to fuck. Smv is how easy is for you to get sex. Its not marriage with attractive person.
Not jsut marriage. ANY relationship that lasts more than a day.

And how do you know whales are fucking Chads anyways? Theres no proof.

All the orthodox blackpill does is look at Tinder matches and instagram messages to prove that fat, pig, whale women have more SMV than Jeremy Meeks.

Read my post again please
That does still not mean that they have a high SMV.

Does some male model with a 9/10 girlfriend have a lower SMV than some 2/10 obese pig with a 3/10 obese boyfriend, because the 2/10 whale pig could fuck some normal looking guy easier than the male model via tinder and gets more Tinder matches than a male model?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back