Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

black dude casually walking on the streets while being on fire

Arabcel011

Arabcel011

Biggest subhuman on earth, freak of nature
★★★
nigga is totally unfazed by the fire

Drugs turned him into a superhuman.

this is what im telling you black people are used to the heat bc of their sand nigger ancestors and white people are used to the cold bc of our gigachad ancestors. ofc this black cat was unfazed

He "shouldve" done something, anything, instead of just recording jfl.
Yeah it's american culture. America is a good country and I wish i travel there one day, but one of it's biggest problems is that most people there lack compassion and empathy. if you're dying on the street probably no one will go out their way to help you, contrary to middle eastern and southern and eastern european countries where people there are more likely to help

Drugs turned him into a superhuman.
PCP is a helluva drug. I took PCP once and it was like that Futurama time-warp episode where time would randomly jump forward and I had no idea what was going on.

PCP is a helluva drug. I took PCP once and it was like that Futurama time-warp episode where time would randomly jump forward and I had no idea what was going on.

I cant even imagine how immense is the pain of burning alive, even when i burn my finger on a stove pain is hard until it cools off.