Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I saw a couple walking together when I took out the trash

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
I just went outside to take the trash out and there was a couple walking together on the sidewalk, and of course the man is a tall chad. I can’t even fucking take the trash out without being reminded of what I will never have.

IMG 8119

I just went outside to take the trash out and there was a couple walking together on the sidewalk, and of course the man is a tall chad. I can’t even fucking take the trash out without being reminded of what I will never have.
It hurts brother I see that shit everyday every time I see families it sort of makes me depressed knowing I will never experience anybody loving me

Going outside was your only mistake. Did you think stacy would run up to you and enthusiastically give you her number?

Going outside was your only mistake. Did you think stacy would run up to you and enthusiastically give you her number?
No, I just didn’t want a couple walking together in front of my fucking house

thats why i hate going outside

It hurts brother I see that shit everyday every time I see families it sort of makes me depressed knowing I will never experience anybody loving me
''just get a hooker!''