Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black foid complains about white blue eyed devils racism in EU

Even africans are tired of western black thots

Tbh this is just a views bringing trick from the creator( not saying what he said was wrong) but he knew making self depreciation videos will give him views from west. Lately I've seen a lot of black creators make pro white content ( which is ok) but sometimes where they put themselves doen

That Niger is funny lol

People in the west don't know how good they've got it lmao

Tbh this is just a views bringing trick from the creator( not saying what he said was wrong) but he knew making self depreciation videos will give him views from west. Lately I've seen a lot of black creators make pro white content ( which is ok) but sometimes where they put themselves doen
How is him talking about Nigeria and Nigerians a form of "self depreciating joke" I've lived in Nigeria for a huge chunk of my life, the standard of living in there is bad lol. Many people want to leave the country. Can't blame him for being unbiased.