Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Whats so good about this foid that she got 705 million views and 47 million likes?

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
Someone please tell me whats so good about this foid and the video that she deserves 705 million views, 1.3million comments and 47 million likes on tiktok?

Won't post original as I don't want to give her clout but this is the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/z3vYaRAXd78

Last edited:
Reminds me of the m to the b girl who got a crazy amount of likes for bopping her head

How much money is 705 million tik tok views...

Cock sucking lips :feelsohh:

Holy shit it's INSANE that fucking retards watch this shit all day on tik tok, what the fuck is wrong with normies.
OMG A MID GIRL SMILED AT THE CAMERA TIME TO FOLLOW :soy: :soy: :soy:

Maybe the jews are right in calling us cattle

Someone please tell me whats so good about this foid and the video that she deserves 705 million views, 1.3million comments and 47 million likes on tiktok?

Won't post original as I don't want to give her clout but this is the video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/z3vYaRAXd78

She has amazing lyp syncinc skills!
Her personality is amazing!
Her make up is absolutely gorgeous!
It takes talent uploading tiktoks!
Shes absolutely confident in herself and people love that!

lip filler actually makes me sick it looks so fucking ugly holy shit

Shes not ugly but she looks the same like other million foids with makeup, because makeup takes away a persons facial authenticity

Als idfk why it has 50m.. ashed max deserve 1m (due to knowing this brainrotted simp generation. Realistically it deserves 0) but this one took a toll

foids are delusional

just be horse becky

I want to fucking shoot her brains out. Shoot and hang foids that record chinktoks (in gta)

Same reason how Addison Rae and Charli D'Amelio became popular.

Because she is an attractive woman. That's literally it. She lives life on tutorial mode with god cheats enabled.

She just needs to exist passively and things happen to her. She wins at life by default.

I don't think it's just me who thinks women are getting uglier. She's attractive, but nothing special.

she is young and attractive thats enough and its all that matters

She ain’t all that

- complains about her having too many views

- gives her more views

Foids get worshipped like literal gods and will still play victim and claim they are opressed by le evil patriarchy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back