Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Black foids in a nutshell

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
It literally never began for niggas

I need a mixed sheboon that wants to be my slave :feelsohh:

I love black girls tbh.

Most black women refuse to date white men. They're the most loyal to their own race of men when compared to other races of women in America. I hate them, however I respect their loyalty.

Most black women refuse to date white men. They're the most loyal to their own race of men when compared to other races of women in America. I hate them, however I respect their loyalty.

Good fucking niggers should stay with each other we should hunt them down and exterminate them SS waffen style along with all non white heil Hitler fuck race mixing

Good fucking niggers should stay with each other we should hunt them down and exterminate them SS waffen style along with all non white heil Hitler fuck race mixing
Sadly over 15% of nigger men marry outside of their race and that number was taken over 20 years ago. It's likely higher now.

She mogs him in every way but Whites will still cope with "inceldom" (aka racism, which they are NOT subject too :feelstastyman: )

White incels in a nutshell

Just fucking seek therapy and leave the forum.

She mogs him in every way but Whites will still cope with "inceldom" (aka racism, which they are NOT subject too :feelstastyman: )

View attachment 1103192
That’s what I keep telling these whites they don’t even have to be attractive so theirs no way theyre incel

That’s what I keep telling these whites they don’t even have to be attractive so theirs no way theyre incel
You will have a much better time on this forum when you realize that huwhites are basically the foids of race for the most part. The standards they have will be much higher than the standards of an average-below average ethnic.