Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trying to make foids laugh is cucked beyond measure

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Niggas literally waste their entire lives being clowns for foids. They're trying to just make her laugh, whilst she's thinking about chad's dick and wanting to fuck chad. After literal hours of doing this, the foid rejects them, it's ovER and she's gonna go sleep with chad.

No laughter can fix your face

I have to agree, jestERmaxxing is ultra cucked, especially when it's done by normies without sense of humor

I have to agree, jestERmaxxing is ultra cucked, especially when it's done by normies without sense of humor
Yeah, it's just pathetic and rage fuel when they attack you to impress others or a foid

I used to jestermax so hard for my former oneitis, i will never jestermax for a foid again

I used to jestermax so hard for my former oneitis, i will never jestermax for a foid again
Good, niggas waste their time doing such

Good, niggas waste their time doing such
Holy shit looking back i was such a bluepilled, retarded Aspie and really thought i had a chance, i wanna shoot myself

if jokes make foids laugh, it means that they aren't funny enough

I jestermaxxed at back when I was at school to get foids to like me, the only thing that happened is that they started treating me like a disabled person and it destroyed my reputation. So I went from to being invisible to a laughing stock

Laughter is a plague, fuck those bitches, they should be as sad as me.

True brocels make other users here laugh instead