Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Black foids make terrible mothers

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
I am a muttcel and raised by a black foid and let me tell you, the majority of these sheeboos should never have the ability to conceive.

She was abusive in almost every way, excused the behavior of every dysfunctional member of the family, and fulfilled every stereotype like it was a fucking challenge. People who say I have mommy issues only prove that toilets as usual are the problem and this goes double for black bitches.

They're always the ones screaming at their 8-15 kids in public and cursing them out for the world to see. They'll go on and record themselves beating their kids and put it on Facebook then cry racism when they get their kids taken away. They take some sadistic joy in degrading their men and children and they brag about their degenracy like it's a fucking achievement.

76% of them are single moms but who can blame the dad? I would abandon her and the kids too if I put up with with their petty, passive aggressive and aggressive aggressive attitudes for more than one second.

So many of them are delusional too. They're the only group of women with the least to offer but want a man with a condo, six figures, tall, musclar, charsmatic and do all the work. They're not even good at being subtle about it like other females since they'll straight up as you what kind of car you drive, where you live, or how much money you make. And what do these sheeboos have on return? Black bastard children, nappy or fake hair, and a loud mouth, bad classless attitudes, and obesity.

Sure, white trailer trash or asian whores who push their kids over the edge to be doctors are awful, but at least they don't put their men down regularly or push them out of the house to collect welfare. 76% is a high ass fucking number for single motherhood but God forbid you put that out their or you're racist.

What isn't racist these days? Dieting, BMI, the environment, and maple syrup are considered racist now. For fucks sake, black foids were the ones who ot rid of Aunt Jemimah because it was 'offensive'. She was one of the few not terrible representations for them, and they shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of her. Nice going.

Look at r/Africanparents on Reddit and tell me I'm wrong. These negresses are proud to be difficult to everyone around them and take out their terrible decisions and temperament on their offspring then wonder why they both end up in prison.

Black foids need to be psychological evaluated before having more bastard children. If they fail, they should be sterilized because the last thing this world need are more black demons running around causing havoc and ending up in prison.

Black bitches need to be bred out with a new generation of mixed, better looking, and better tempered women. By 3 or 4 generations there won't be any more sheeboos and thus a better world.

Why do you think the so-called black community is in shambles. They are the ones raising the kids most of the time.

I'm sorry you had to deal with a nigger mom brocel :feelsbadman:

What are you?

A mullatto?

It should be legal to shoot sheboons in public.

and white mothers shower their babies with vaccines and mutilations :heart::heart::heart:.

I am a muttcel and raised by a black foid and let me tell you, the majority of these sheeboos should never have the ability to conceive.

She was abusive in almost every way, excused the behavior of every dysfunctional member of the family, and fulfilled every stereotype like it was a fucking challenge. People who say I have mommy issues only prove that toilets as usual are the problem and this goes double for black bitches.

They're always the ones screaming at their 8-15 kids in public and cursing them out for the world to see. They'll go on and record themselves beating their kids and put it on Facebook then cry racism when they get their kids taken away. They take some sadistic joy in degrading their men and children and they brag about their degenracy like it's a fucking achievement.

76% of them are single moms but who can blame the dad? I would abandon her and the kids too if I put up with with their petty, passive aggressive and aggressive aggressive attitudes for more than one second.

So many of them are delusional too. They're the only group of women with the least to offer but want a man with a condo, six figures, tall, musclar, charsmatic and do all the work. They're not even good at being subtle about it like other females since they'll straight up as you what kind of car you drive, where you live, or how much money you make. And what do these sheeboos have on return? Black bastard children, nappy or fake hair, and a loud mouth, bad classless attitudes, and obesity.

Sure, white trailer trash or asian whores who push their kids over the edge to be doctors are awful, but at least they don't put their men down regularly or push them out of the house to collect welfare. 76% is a high ass fucking number for single motherhood but God forbid you put that out their or you're racist.

What isn't racist these days? Dieting, BMI, the environment, and maple syrup are considered racist now. For fucks sake, black foids were the ones who ot rid of Aunt Jemimah because it was 'offensive'. She was one of the few not terrible representations for them, and they shot themselves in the foot by getting rid of her. Nice going.

Look at r/Africanparents on Reddit and tell me I'm wrong. These negresses are proud to be difficult to everyone around them and take out their terrible decisions and temperament on their offspring then wonder why they both end up in prison.

Black foids need to be psychological evaluated before having more bastard children. If they fail, they should be sterilized because the last thing this world need are more black demons running around causing havoc and ending up in prison.

Black bitches need to be bred out with a new generation of mixed, better looking, and better tempered women. By 3 or 4 generations there won't be any more sheeboos and thus a better world.
blacks need to be kept in cages

They're always the ones screaming at their 8-15 kids in public and cursing them out for the world to see
I find white mothers still do this too, probably not as much as sheboons but fortunately where I live there are zero niggers. I wonder if the white mothers are single mothers too, usually they do it in the supermarket or something one day I am going to tell one of these foids to shut up/
So many of them are delusional too.
Yeah sheboons have the most overinflated sense of worth of all the races of foids, sheboons are mostly a last resort for men and most of them are not attractive (talking about pure sheboons here) but the jews prop them up with idols like nicki minaj and ice spice and they think being pretty (they are not) and having a fat ass (this they do have) make them deserving of royalty.
What isn't racist these days? Dieting, BMI, the environment, and maple syrup are considered racist now.

Try searching up "Is X racist?" And just substitute X for a random word or some sort of term, everything is racist to the woke mob.
Look at r/Africanparents on Reddit and tell me I'm wrong.
I will have to check it out :feelsYall:

They also make the ugliest babies look at all the niggers u see daily . Meanwhile a hideous crack that’s not black can make an attractive baby

Look at r/Africanparents on Reddit and tell me I'm wrong
From what I've seen this is more an African-American phenomenon. Actual African families in the west are usually nuclear and value education more (except Somalis lol).

You can't embarrass me because I can literally keep reaching into more posts all day.

Brutal as fuck you had to put up with that op. Sheboons are the most aggressive of all femoids.

trust me niggas black foids are the best because they are lowest smv. if they weren't brainwashed by white women to become evil they'd be the nicest and most submissive foids.

I thought black dads leave even when they are with white women. If black dads are the worst fathers and black moms the worst mothers, what does that say about blacks overall?

I thought black dads leave even when they are with white women. If black dads are the worst fathers and black moms the worst mothers, what does that say about blacks overall?

trust me niggas black foids are the best because they are lowest smv. if they weren't brainwashed by white women to become evil they'd be the nicest and most submissive foids.
They scream like drill sergeants lol. Every foid is brainwashed by propaganda these days but nigger foids are the only one smashing up stores