Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Racism is dumb and meaningless

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Greycel
It's also even more dumb and meaningless when ethnic minorities are racist to each other because the vast majority of their men are at a severe disadvantage (looks wise) and 99.99% of them are racist because they trying to appease to a normie world that don't even accept them which I find hilarious :feelskek:

You play by their rules and you still get nothing.

Racism is dumb and meaningless​

Not meaningless. Biological inequalities in performance in all areas of life are race-based. Race is very steeply hierarchical and differences in phenotypes and physiognomy are strongly indicative of performance and life success.

Not meaningless. Biological inequalities in performance in all areas of life are race-based. Race is very steeply hierarchical and differences in phenotypes and physiognomy are strongly indicative of performance and life success.
Do you hate yourself for being brown?

Do you hate yourself for being brown?
Of course! I inherited a cursed incompetent physiology based on shithole tropical anthropology and I feel the agony of living in this cursed flesh shitskin prison every single day.

That something I can agree with. I was going to mention something like that in the thread but didn't wanna come off as someone who blames everything on race

Of course! I inherited a cursed incompetent physiology based on shithole tropical anthropology and I feel the agony of living in this cursed flesh shitskin prison every single day.
I'm brown too and I'm Hispanic, I dont hate myself. Im just a normal looking brown guy and it hasn't made my life bad. The only problem with being brown is that you have zero SMV.

but didn't wanna come off as someone who blames everything on race
Everything is racial, or rather to be more accurate, everything is geographical, anthropological, and evolutionary.

I'm brown too and I'm Hispanic, I dont hate myself. Im just a normal looking brown guy and it hasn't made my life bad. The only problem with being brown is that you have zero SMV.
Unless you're some gang banging Tyrone or super Machismo chad

Unless you're some gang banging Tyrone or super Machismo chad
Only good looking brown guys can ascend. The normal/average Brown guys have no options in the current dating market

I'm brown too and I'm Hispanic, I dont hate myself.
There are different types of brown. You have some European ancestry. I don't. Spics >>> Curries
Im just a normal looking brown guy and it hasn't made my life bad. The only problem with being brown is that you have zero SMV.
Nice contradiction.

I think one of the reasons racism exist is because of ugly males, it's not the main reason though. If everyone looked like a gigachad no matter what race they were, racism wouldn't be as prevalent.

There are different types of brown. You have some European ancestry. I don't. Spics >>> Curries

Nice contradiction.
I'm more Indian than white. My point is that I do well in all areas of life except for dating. I'm like 20% white and that doesn't help me at all with attracting females.

I'm more Indian than white. My point is that I do well in all areas of life except for dating. I'm like 20% white and that doesn't help me at all with attracting females.
You are also into philosophy which is brutal sign of austim

It's also even more dumb and meaningless when ethnic minorities are racist to each other because the vast majority of their men are at a severe disadvantage (looks wise) and 99.99% of them are racist because they trying to appease to a normie world that don't even accept them which I find hilarious :feelskek:

You play by their rules and you still get nothing.
Nope. Your race is your tribe. Nice try though Mr Shekelstein

I hate whites and blacks only because I am Indian and Indians have it worst. I look at how women go for the most stupid blacks and feel racist about that. I look at how whites always have some rich benefactor in their family that trust funds them or sets them up for success in life and feel racist for that. I just feel angry at all other groups because they have something going for then and my group of Indian Muslim losers we are the laughing stock of the world.

You are also into philosophy which is brutal sign of austim
You are wrong. I have low interest in philosophy. I don't obsess over philosophy. I'm NT. If I had autism, I wouldn't be able to hold my job as a cashier and I definitely wouldn't be able pass my classes which require social interaction

Your oneitis is getting fucked by a nigger as we speak. And the niggers friends are currently raping your countries women, stealing from your local stores and murdering your people.

Be racist.