Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Black girls literally have 0 feminitiy, what gives

not all wymn :soy::soy::soy::soy:. Maybe you’re black then I guess you’re built to want to fuck these ogreish monsters. Other than that I see no way anyone would pick a niggafoid over any other foid.

I’d rather fuck a 3/10 white foid than a 6/10 black foid.
as a nig i have to say i wouldn't pick a nigfoid over any other foid. beyond facial features, i'd say they're worse than every other race of foids when it comes to literally every aspect about them.

She is kind of attractive

Caucasian features + black skin = exotic = attractive

Negroid features like huge lips and wide monkey noses make black women disgusting to me tbh
the skin color freaks me out on full nubian ones especially. It bulges out alot of what they do and exotic to me is a bad thing really.
Whats your pheno
Caucasoid-Germanic

Attachments

• 1597443765514.png
    1597443765514.png
    576.1 KB · Views: 134
Most black women I see have big lips, round faces, wide hips and thick thighs that indicate they're female and make my pp go boing.

Most black women I see have big lips, round faces, wide hips and thick thighs that indicate they're female and make my pp go boing.
sex drive mogs me hard

big lips are good for dick sucking. seeing a black woman with full lips :feelsohh:

all those other traits are good too, I would say it's mostly their nose and wide frame that ruins them.

The white woman in these pictures is more attractive than the black woman. The black woman is fucking gross and is mixed race. Looks like she would rip me in half while screeching talm'bout dat boooowlshieeet nigguh
Keep deluding yourself. ... the black one is at least 2x more culturally attractive you don't know her ancestry there are black women of all shades ....
as a nig i have to say i wouldn't pick a nigfoid over any other foid. beyond facial features, i'd say they're worse than every other race of foids when it comes to literally every aspect about them.
Black Women aren't a monolith.....smells like racism ...racism has nothing to do with inceldom...low IQ Shit Opinion
They are noticeably high T so if you also aren't then they aren't going to do anything for you.

I find mixed girls hot but full ones have legit never done anything for me lol. I'm not a racistcel but the phrase "sheboon" is a legit onomatopoeia, it genuinely sounds like exactly what it's describing lmao. IMO being attracted to 100% black girls is kind of like being attracted to obese women, i know some guys are but I honestly believe 99% of them find the thought repulsive.
Black Women aren't a monolith.....smells like racism ...racism has nothing to do with inceldom...low IQ Shit Opinion
Sheboons legit look like men.

:dafuckfeels:
Black Women aren't a monolith.....smells like racism ...racism has nothing to do with inceldom...low IQ Shit Opinion....Cherry Picking

Last edited:
Keep deluding yourself. ... the black one is at least 2x more culturally attractive you don't know her ancestry there are black women of all shades ....
The black one is 2x more unattractive. You’re coping so hard :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. I don’t know her ancestry? Well she looks like an african put in the slave trade and she got mixed genes from it. Pretty typical stuff of modern day Afro Americans which is why they don’t look like African Africans.

Negroid culture.

Long ago. When black folk had style, 1920s - mid 1970's, bloids, were indeed sexy and fem.

Even if black foids are objectively attractive, their personalities and the way they conduct themselves is absolutely horrid :
- Zero feminine behavior
- Unpleasant to be around
- Extremely aggressive (Probably due to T)
This isn't even my opinion, I've seen countless videos of black men saying this and saying they prefer white women .

And I'm not gonna generalize, this is speculation, but most of the videos of females abusing males that I've seen are of black women but I don't have any statistics on it .

Personally I don't dislike black foids for their looks, some look good ngl but their behavior just kills any attraction I may have for them .

Low IQ Fernology and The High T theory has been thoroughly debunked a thousand times over.

I've just reported this shit as the poster is a black foid, and an offended one. I can smell them from a mile away.

I've just reported this shit as the poster is a black foid, and an offended one. I can smell them from a mile away.
No just a logical black male and why is framing me as a soy ITer ur only recourse after I call ppl out on their shit opinions and bad takes ....Incels.co is not a hivemind like IT ppl are allowed to disagree and call other out on their bs especially racism...

U
Why is calling me a soy your only recourse when I call you out or disagree with you.....this isnt IT ..this isnt a Hivemind your allowed to speak your opinion but a shit opinion is a shit opinion...as if an attractive black women an black would ever look your direction dawg ....Normally I'd resort to racism like u did but then I'd uniroically be participating in the behavior the blackpill condemns. Oh and since we are cherry picking and making blang generalizations black women are 10x more attractive than white womenView attachment 314246View attachment 314247
Unironically the white girl you posted is more attractive than the sheboon

U
Unironically the white girl you posted is more attractive than the sheboon
Mmm No and many ppl disagree ...ur white superiority complex kinda sad ....the white women has a large forehead and is just ugly less attractive..dont get me wrong id still smash but the black women is more attractive

Mmm No and many ppl disagree ...ur white superiority complex kinda sad ....the white women has a large forehead and is just ugly less attractive..dont get me wrong id still smash but the black women is more attractive

Who disagrees, find me one guy in this thread whos not you who things the black girl is more attractive

channing-tatum-jonah-hill-22-jump-street-sony-leaked-email.gif

Who disagrees, find me one guy in this thread whos not you who things the black girl is more attractive

channing-tatum-jonah-hill-22-jump-street-sony-leaked-email.gif
you mogged Him so hard that he got banned.

I found that first female you posted decently attractive. No wonder visitors to the zoo think we just need to "lower our standards". It also doesn't help that so many user here get exposed as fakecels.
you mogged Him so hard that he got banned.
Did he really get banned for that? Jfl

Alot of them frame mog and mass mog their male counterparts. It's astounding.

Im starting to feel the same way about asians

There are some cute asian girls but on average they tend to be short (sub 5'4'') and look like frogs
I've fapped to black foids many times, not sure if I'd want a relationship with them tho

Negroids on average have very high T -- good thing for males, but this trait doesn't go well on females. Not only does the high T gives Black females ugly features, it also explains their explosive tempers and vulgar behavior.

I don't find niggerwhores attractive either

Tbh black women are the female equivalent of Asian man. They’re the least dimorphic race of women.

There are some cute asian girls but on average they tend to be short (sub 5'4'') and look like frogs
i like some black girls but at the same time i hate the ghetto ones

Definitely my least favorite race but id still love to have 1

I've seen some real good looking black/asian mixed females and a few cute looking light skinned mulattos. As for the vast majority of black females especially the blacker ones, nope. I guess that makes me a volcel.

As a side note, I can always count on matching with fat black women in tinder when I indiscriminately fast swipe. Thats all I match with which means I'm easily anywhere a 1-3/10 in terms of looks in the eyes of most foids.

And everytime I scroll through the comments section on youtube videos about Asian male's dating problems, I always picture those fat black women when I see a foid comment "I love Asian men especially the K-pop guys!"

Yeah they tend to look manly and shit nigga
I was rejected by a high tier nigress,i thought i had a chance with her because i'm white.
Why is calling me a soy your only recourse when I call you out or disagree with you.....this isnt IT ..this isnt a Hivemind your allowed to speak your opinion but a shit opinion is a shit opinion...as if an attractive black women an black would ever look your direction dawg ....Normally I'd resort to racism like u did but then I'd uniroically be participating in the behavior the blackpill condemns. Oh and since we are cherry picking and making blang generalizations black women are 10x more attractive than white womenView attachment 314246View attachment 314247
cope most nigger foids are uglier than white ones
Tbh black women are the female equivalent of Asian man. They’re the least dimorphic race of women.

Like put that dress on a white girl or my younger sister and Id go nuts, but I cringe seeing it on a black girl, I cringe seeing black girls cosplaying
This might legit be one of the funniest passages of text I've ever read, the subtlety of it/the way it's just casually thrown in there, the fact that it comes at the end of the post rather than beginning with it and immediately drawing attention, the username, fucking everything.

Fuck a female gorilla or else you are volcel lmao

I'd say average noodlewhore>average cumskin whore
ROFL, even the cherrypicking failed.
Plain white foid still looks better than model-tier faked-up and heavily photoshopped black foid :feelskek:
Notice how the black foids are mixed to be good looking. fucked up

There was one cute one I went to school with, but I could probably count on one hand the times I've ever felt a black girl was attractive, could have been mixed though I never talked to her

Damn you just can't stop coping can you?
Nah, that's jus my opinion, and what the dating stats show. Someone needs to give you emergency racepill intervention.
JBW is for males, not females.

No shit but that doesn't mean white foids aren't objectively the most attractive.
If you are thinking about the gigastacies with blonde hair and blue eyes, then yes. Men rated white women as the most attractive when asked about what they thought were the most attractive women, but when it came to actually replying to women or choosing on dating sites, white women didn't do as well. I'm guessing people are thinking the average white woman is a model tier, but that is not the case.

want to creampie a virgin teen niggerfoid