Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do black magic books on amazon have good reviews but never work for me?

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
There are many books on black magic on amazon and they have reviews of people saying they followed the book and they managed to get a hot girl, money, health or whatever.

But when I use those books nothing happens? Why can't my black magic work? Why oh why?

There are many books on black magic on amazon and they have reviews of people saying they followed the book and they managed to get a hot girl, money, health or whatever.

But when I use those books nothing happens? Why can't my black magic work? Why oh why?
because it's bullshit and all the people that used them were propably good looking

No black magic books for your face

You're probably doing it wrong.

JFL at this gigacope. You know it's ovER when you gotta resort to black magic to get some ass. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at this gigacope. You know it's ovER when you gotta resort to black magic to get some ass. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
it's a GrAY
i expect nothing less from GrAYs

There used to be a guy here who could help you with this.

Don't use those,it will bring trouble,just burn them

I'll tell you a secret about all of this esotericism shit.

It's not the content of the book that matters, even the prayers or the rituals described. You could follow them to the letter and see no results. It doesn't even matter which deity you choose to worship, which rituals and in what order you perform them. Fuck you could even make up your own rituals, or your own deity, or believe in none at all.

What matters is how you visualize it in your head.

There are levels to visualizations and believes, I could only ever go to the surface levels of my mind and even there I dwelled quite deep but there is just so much more and so much depth in our minds unexplored its unreal, our subconscious psyche really is a sea of wonder and terror and most only ever get to swim on the surface of it while that sea goes miles deep. Psychedelics can be a nice shortcut to cut through to some of those deeper level for a while, but that is more of a tourism than a lifecycle.

If you want to see results from your esoteric activities, like the black magic books or any other bullshit rituals you follow, then you will have to put in a lot of work to make that happen and even then the results are probably not really what you would expect anyway, I don't know much of an influence we can really have on our reality, you'll probably find that you'll be able to anticipate things and predict certain outcomes and know what to do to reach those goals instead of them coming to you directly. But anyway it takes a lot of work to get to those stages and it really doesn't matter what you use to visualize it, you can do whatever you want, you can start believing in a moon unicorn cult for all you care it makes no difference on the end outcome as long as you can break through your mind barriers to those deeper subconscious levels you can believe whatever you want to help you get there. It's just most people find it easier to believe in things like black magic or other more established esoteric believes because they feel more grounded. It really isn't all that much different from praying to God in a Christian church etc.

if magic worked everybody would it, like duhh

black magic me a harem of gigastacys and i turn into a 6’10 gigachad

Bro is a OG u know u can sell ur account for like a few hundred dollars

It's abstraction, like most things.

abstraction
Yes, you must learn this word well and its full meaning if you want to do anything related to esotericism. This entire world is an abstraction, we see it through our organs, eyes and that gets processed in our brain. The world doesn't look like this in actuallity, we simply accept it this way because that is how our organs tell us it looks like so we have a common reference point.

But to other animals the world can look a different way.

It's kinda the same with this esotericism shit. You just need to learn to abstract your mind and maybe you'll get to see things you did not see previously and take advantage of that and make things happen.

It's very difficult to do this though.

Most of those reviews are fake and and the imbeciles who believed the book, inherently had the talent/good lucks to succeed without meddling with it.

A spiritual response would be that the devil sees value in consuming those people's soul. There's no nice way to say this but, the devil thinks your soul is worthless

Probably because you never give offerings and just demand from the spirits like a normie NPC

Because they are fake reviews pushed by the author to make it look authentic. Over for low iqcels :feelskek:

Check reviews carefully, as reviews, especially for trash products are often bought and not legit

"Black Magic" voodoo shit is satanic bullshit, Find god.

No books for your face

Because magic is bullshit and foids are retarded.

"Black Magic" voodoo shit is satanic bullshit, Find god.
Which God? Yahweh God that is a Dragon when reading about him in Hebrew -> English, every single Bible translation is wrong, they translated long nostrils as the slow to anger JFL what a shitty fanfictions and mistranslation. Or do you want to worship EL aka Babilonian God that was supposed to create entire world? Or Moloch and Ishtar like most child murderous feminist foids? Or a Baal? Or Allah which is nothing more than just another form of Elohim or more like Eloah/Elahah. Torah and Koran is full of Saturn/Satan/Osiris worship.All religions is a scam they all worship imaginary bullshit made up 4000 years ago and they love image of snakes and reptiles, they also love morphing and eating up older religions and then act it's their own (Religious syncretism).

Snake worship vatican
Moloch rome vatican colosseum
Vatican reptilian drakes
BAAL Satan vatican floor

Last edited:
while you are sacrificing your eternal soul for your first kiss Chad is fucking the soul out of stacies

the same reason people follow religion but it never works

Black magic is fake. It's just a really outdated form of multi-level marketing.

Probably because you never give offerings and just demand from the spirits like a normie NPC

I have given offerings. Offering are a waste of money if the spirit doesn't do what you ask.

Because the reviews are fake or written by skitsos? Duh