Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACK HISTORY MONTH..

COLD SPIRIT

COLD SPIRIT

CAPTAIN
★★★★★
As a sub 5 black ogre.....it sickens me knowing the true agenda of these liberals for this month...is to promote she boons...

Most of everything Here in maryland promotes black foids...in little to no regards for the males of this race....the true agenda is to promote and elevate the foids amongst the ethnics over the males....

Girls are being pushed and promoted ...ascending over the boys.. .as one key reason for the entitlement they hold on to when they become women....

i hope they all get shot

We should create the Blackpill History Month with Saint Elliot, Saint Alek and others

atleast its not 30 or 31 days, they dont deserve that, but even though fags have that much they deserve it even less

atleast its not 30 or 31 days, they dont deserve that, but even though fags have that much they deserve it even less
Yea...charles Barkley was just joking about that on tnt last night...as he does every year....

Liberals are about ethnics and mixing and exalting non whites yet holding them under their idealogies....it's a trap like nimrod once tried...

The agenda is to uplift the foids amongst the non whites ...esp. over their male counterparts.. than stamp them with lgxyz gayisms....or other liberal doctrines/idealogies...

we wuz kangs #blm shieeeet purple drank wid shaniqwa

I don't really care cause I don't think of them that much.

we wuz kangs #blm shieeeet purple drank wid shaniqwa
I dnt prescribe to such culture...intelligent militant minded so called blackcels like myself never do....the bulk of us are outcasted (I call it protected) from such monkey non sense

I dnt prescribe to such culture...intelligent militant minded so called blackcels like myself never do....the bulk of us are outcasted (I call it protected) from such monkey non sense
Fair enough

Fuck the Liberal establishment

As a sub 5 black ogre.....it sickens me knowing the true agenda of these liberals for this month...is to promote she boons...

Most of everything Here in maryland promotes black foids...in little to no regards for the males of this race....the true agenda is to promote and elevate the foids amongst the ethnics over the males....

Girls are being pushed and promoted ...ascending over the boys.. .as one key reason for the entitlement they hold on to when they become women....
I live in Virginia So ik man The entire DMV is being taken over by foids Most men are losing their high position jobs. A lot of men in Virginia have been getting divorced in insanely large numbers since 2020

Is Maryland truly a terrible place as social media says it is?

Is Maryland truly a terrible place as social media says it is?
yes if you go on i95 or head to Dc from VA you will spot atleast 30 FOID drivers who cant stay in the lane or drive properly i swear maryland is known for shit fem drivers

I love black history month. I can’t wait until black people are history :feelsgah:

The politicians in Washington DC needs to replaced with based incels
Right....with a right wing house...a right wing president. ....thus THIS CURRENT senate would auto turn to right...

some sub 5s (3s and 4s) would than ascend to LTN status for beta buxxing only...as poorer foids would be more in abundance for the picking With a more frugal federally funded govt.

Then foids sex market value would see a roller coaster influx...as the prettier ones would have to basically go back in their roles as office side chick sluts or risk being prostitutes for sub 5s...(3s and 4s) and LTN (5s) ...the uglier ones will already be on the market for the 3s 4s and 5s for the beta buxxing...

True, that's why I can only be friends with blacks here on .is lol

True, that's why I can only be friends with blacks here on .is lol
Same here homie....those with like minded senses towards common cause...in this case...inceldom...

The world has already outcasted us..it's not smart for incels to do the same to each other..unification should not be shunned...

Just because a member of ur race has same skin color...does not necessary make him brethren. Action speaks louder than words...and a picture (image) speaks a thousand words...