Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BLACK men are the LEAST sought after race of men

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
90% of the time when I see a black man with someone, he is with an overweight or obese woman. I saw this 6'+ black guy with bulging muscles, date this obese, hispanic lady for example. This other FIT nigger is also dating an obese hispanic woman. They are pretty much forced to date the lowest of the lowest. Obese black, white and Hispanics ladies are who they date. Even fit ones usually date very overweight or obese foids.

Hispanic men are not that different. These 2 obese foids both have normal weight hispanic men as partners. One is white the other is hispanic her self.

If black men had ANY sort of standard, they would be incel. The thing is that we notice when a black guy is with a 9/10 white foid, but don't notice the other 90% of the time when the black man has an overweight or obese foid by his side.

Last edited:
Bs. If blacks were 2 be truly looksmatched they would date their own kind. Anytime a black is with anyone other than his own kind he is dating up, and he does so whenever he can as he hates being with his own kind

Currycels: hold my curry

yeo
90% of the time when I see a black man with someone, he is with an overweight or obese woman
yeppp, no such thing as bbc unlless its a tyrone

maury-laughing.gif

Oddly enough, I see a bunch of random Indian men with attractive, blonde women. At least when I was in college and when I am around a college campus. Kind of weird.

Oddly enough, I see a bunch of random Indian men with attractive, blonde women. At least when I was in college and when I am around a college campus. Kind of weird.
Tbh I rarely see currycels here in Southern California and obviously there's a ton of blacks so it could also be location, location, and money

@ThebegottenSon over

90% of the time when I see a black man with someone, he is with an overweight or obese woman. I saw this 6'+ black guy with bulging muscles, date this obese, hispanic lady for example. This other FIT nigger is also dating an obese hispanic woman. They are pretty much forced to date the lowest of the lowest. Obese black, white and Hispanics ladies are who they date. Even fit ones usually date very overweight or obese foids.

Hispanic men are not that different. These 2 obese foids both have normal weight hispanic men as partners. One is white the other is hispanic her self.

If black men had ANY sort of standard, they would be incel. The thing is that we notice when a black guy is with a 9/10 white foid, but don't notice the other 90% of the time when the black man has an overweight or obese foid by his side.
This is a very interesting thing that you might want to realize. I'm not sure if you're black or whatever race you are. I grew up in a 1/2 black neighborhood and I am Italian American myself but I noticed that the tall, attractive. Looking black man are always with attractive black women and. They usually knock her up with a couple of niglets And she becomes obese and a welfare Queen. And the tyrone moves on to the next woman.Because of the circumstance in the hood, the average looking and incel blackman are forced to become orbiters for ugly women of a foreign race.

The least sought after men in America consistently goes:

1. Indian men
2. Middle eastern men (dark swarthy sands)
3. Asian men
4. Black men

Asian men actually do slightly better than black men in europe and in some of the more conservative parts of the US.
White men do far better than any race of men.
Only white passing hispanic, middle eastern, and indian men come anywhere close to white men
All races of colored men are clumped at rock bottom but there are different levels of rock bottom.

Last edited:
White foids will be stolen by ethnic bulls and there's nothing you can do about it :feelshmm:

i think light skinned latinos are way more desired than other ethnics like blacks, asians, indians or arabs as long as they have good weight and average height, like this probably:
Latin man Stock Photos, Royalty Free Latin man Images | Depositphotos

White foids will be stolen by ethnic bulls and there's nothing you can do about it :feelshmm:
Maybe by hispanic (the normal weight ones) or arab men , but sure as fuck not blacks. Every time I see a black with a foid, he's with some obese freak of nature. Jesus christ.

Yeah it’s true black men are the race with highest procentage of incels in the west.

Even currys mog blacks
Its not that they are "incels" in the traditional sense. Its that they fuck just about anything. I saw an obese Mexician midget with a fit black man.

The least sought after men in America consistently goes:

1. Indian men
2. Middle eastern men (dark swarthy sands)
3. Asian men
4. Black men

Asian men actually do slightly better than black men in europe and in some of the more conservative parts of the US.
White men do far better than any race of men.
Only white passing hispanic, middle eastern, and indian men come anywhere close to white men
All races of colored men are clumped at rock bottom but there are different levels of rock bottom.
In my experience, when I see an indian male with someone, its usually another indian woman who is average weight or is some average foid in college.

When a black male is with someone, she is usually hideously ugly or obese. Many times they look extremally unpresentable. The fat of these woman jest hands from their belly. Fit or normal weight nigger men usually date WAY below their league, in most cases obese women.

This is cope, many black men have very easy time getting foids, at least in goymany and big cities in jewsa
I live in Texas. Must be different here, because almost all black men I see are with hideously ugly foids

That's cuz you're in texas jfl. "Everything is bigger" - food portions, truck sizes, and women. On the coasts it's a bit different, I've observed the foids to be slimmer on average, but it's still muttland so there are landwhales everywhere.
You could be right.
However, consider some of these stats. Its possible that you are only noticing niggers with good looking women.
No_relationship_adoscents.png

944px-No_relationship_adults.png

Among those ages 25 to 54, 59% of Black adults were unpartnered in 2019. This is higher than the shares among Hispanic (38%), White (33%) and Asian (29%) adults. For most racial and ethnic groups, men are more likely than women to be unpartnered.
Source: https://www.pewresearch.org/social-...those ages 25 to,than women to be unpartnered.

They don't show up in relationship stats cuz they just fuck around ("baby mama, side hoe, etc")
True, but most of those "mama hoes" "side babies" etc are ugly as fuck. Mostly obese white ladies and extremly ugly sheboons.

black men do poorly overall in dating as with all men of color. they (and a lot of hispanic men) differ from other men of color in that they'll happily take landwhales or trashy women from other races. this is pretty consistent. you'll just see a lot of tall and fit black, hispanic, and a few white men dating fat landwhales here in SF.

black men do slightly better than asian men in white liberal feminist areas in major US cities in the US coastal areas. this is pretty consistent. the culture and the women favor black men and are strongly biased against asian and indian men. still, despite their bias in favor of black men over other races of colored men, they still rarely date them and most have a white male only policy.

if you go to the more white interior rural counties, despite the people being overall more xenophobic and racist, this is where you start to notice asian men doing better than black men in dating, and a slightly better outlook for asian men than in white liberal areas in major cities.

im not talking about straight up rural bumfuck areas in the middle of nowhere. I'm talking about small to mid sized cities away from the large liberal cities but not way too out there. small to mid sized cities of around 40,000 to 250,000 people.

Last edited:
black men do poorly overall in dating as with all men of color. they (and a lot of hispanic men) differ from other men of color in that they'll happily take landwhales or trashy women from other races. this is pretty consistent. you'll just see a lot of tall and fit black, hispanic, and a few white men dating fat landwhales here in SF.

black men do slightly better than asian men in white liberal feminist areas in major US cities in the US coastal areas. this is pretty consistent. the culture and the women favor black men and are strongly biased against asian and indian men. still, despite their bias in favor of black men over other races of colored men, they still rarely date them and most have a white male only policy.

if you go to the more white interior rural counties, despite the people being overall more xenophobic and racist, this is where you start to notice asian men doing better than black men in dating, and a slightly better outlook for asian men than in white liberal areas in major cities.

im not talking about straight up rural bumfuck areas in the middle of nowhere. I'm talking about small to mid sized cities away from the large liberal cities but not way too out there. small to mid sized cities of around 40,000 to 250,000 people.
100% brother

OP never heard of curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back